Problem with Chaos Inoculation, Ghost Reaver and Vaal Pact.

Looking at your gear and passives, it doesn't look like you're getting very much damage per hit. All your dps comes from attack speed. Monsters do mitigate some damage, which doesn't show up in your tooltip. Try removing the multistrike gem and see if you can see any leech (still might be very littl damage on a hit). You have one 10% melee damage modifier from the tree or gear, so you might just be doing too little damage.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Millacus wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
What does your character screen tooltip say is the physical damage of your staic strike. Without the life leech gem, your leech from gear and blood rage will only apply to the physical portion of the damage, not all your damage. So that 700 dps includes a lot of lightning damage that doesn't get leech in your setup. And Vaal Pact muliplies your leech by .4, which is a pretty big reduction.

OP is getting hardly any physical life leech from his setup, mostly elemental damage and the little physical OP has is 60% converted to lightning. However, OP has 11% life leech for elemental damage with warlord's and life leech gem. So I'm stumped why OP would have 0 ES leech.
OP didn't have anything about trying with the life leech gem when I posted that.

Are you sure you are getting zero ES from leech (ie, looking at the numbers and not just the visual ES graphic)? You should get something. But visually if you're only getting a small amount (due to the 40% multiplier of vaal pact), it might not be noticeable with a good sized ES pool.

Yeah, zero leech. Before my post here I have tried a lot of things, because is little hard for me to "speak" english. Only read is fine for me.

So, I tested a little more with a two handed mace and really seems to be the low damage (3~5 life for hit, lol). I will have to wait for more heavy damage :/

Thank you all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info