One-Week Cut-Throat Event

1 year ago it was noticeable for me if players entered my instance. I had a fps drop for a second when that happened. I hope it is fixed now!
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on Jun 8, 2015, 10:40:29 AM
Let's hook some fish Leo style.
I'm not really into pvp but I'm going to join this, not only sounds like fun but also 'supporting' a different kind of event which I know some people really would like to see more of.
Having said that if there are no prizes for most PKs would be nice to have something. Will there be a table of player with the most pks?
Last edited by Drakkon1 on Jun 8, 2015, 11:27:41 AM
Stoked!!
"
It should be "Hunt down your killer so he can take the rest of your stuff also" :D

ROFL!!!!!!! I'm sure that will happen to me on more than a few occasions XD
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I hope GGG will increase number of 4-linked items in vendors' shops, so returning to fight for less experienced players will be easier.

PS. WTB Mightflay & Crest of Perandus :)))
Last edited by SevenKnives on Jun 8, 2015, 12:43:52 PM
This sounds awesome!
Now this was what I was waiting for! I guess I'm gonna have to install the live client and leave Beta for a while :)
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Meh, not for me. Have fun guys!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Let's hungry games begin!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info