Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Filtration ♦ Item Filter Script Editor ♦ [ v1.2.2 ] ♦ Updated 2019-09-11

"
didii wrote:
@OP: If it has only 1 rarity mentioned, it's clear which color the text should be. If there are multiples, you can either cycle between the different colors (change the image every 1-1.5 seconds or so) or have them all shown underneath each other when the block is expanded. I doubt that the space underneath is too small for the number of previews needed (if so, the writing must be doing something wrong). Or you could of course have the combination of both (cycle when collapsed, all shown when expanded).

I'm going to have a think about how best to display this - having it flicking between different colours as per your GIF would look terrible with an entire screen full of blinking item previews so I probably won't go for that option.

"
didii wrote:
What I'm also missing is a way to make a block inactive (which will be commented out in the file for example).

This is already on the todo list - I'm thinking a "Standby" icon on every block that lets you disable it which then dims it in the editor. This would have to be represented in the file with some sort of start/end block - something like # Begin Disabled Block and # End Disabled Block with a commented out block in between those.

"
didii wrote:
Clicking the text box in a section doesn't select/highlight it. Thus when you then add a block, it will add one at an unintended location. Vice versa, you can only select sections by clicking on their borders.

Heh, this bugged me when I originally put sections in and then I forgot about it - I'll get it sorted. It happens because there's a text box with an invisible border that stretches the entire width of the editor for sections, so that traps the click event rather than passing it through to the list item. I'll get it fixed.

"
didii wrote:
A collapse/expand all button could be useful.

Do you mean for the main editor? Shouldn't be too hard to do, added to the todo list.

"
didii wrote:
I noticed you've made a restriction to 2 rarity conditions per block. It's indeed all you need if you use the '<=', but I don't think it's something a lot of people will see from the start and they might be bugged by it.

Can you actually use more than 2 in a filter? Does this work?

"
Rarity = Normal
Rarity = Magic
Rarity = Unique

Or does that just make it only show Uniques? I can up the limit no problem, I added it because I thought it wasn't ever possible to use more than 2. It will load existing scripts with more than 2, incidentally.

"
didii wrote:
The conditions are only ordered on load, not when adding conditions to a block. Add rarity -> quality -> rarity and they will stay in that position. My perfectionism doesn't like it ;(

I'll get this fixed - perhaps I'll have to implement a "glow and fade" animation for newly added blocks as well though, since otherwise it won't be clear which block was just added.

"
didii wrote:
Currently you can't add items to the top of the list. I've seen other programs I worked with add an empty line at the bottom of the list and adding always means inserting before the selected element. However, for your program it's more logical that adding a block means adding below the selected element, and adding a section means adding before the selected element (you are more inclined to select the first element of the new section rather than the last of the previous one).

In a previous version, I did actually have "Add Block Above" and "Add Block Below" buttons, before I removed the add above and set the default to below to simplify the interface. I think you're right about sections though - I'll change them to add above instead of below.

Thanks for the detailed feedback and support, really appreciate it!
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
"
AtomYcX wrote:

Can you actually use more than 2 in a filter? Does this work?

"
Rarity = Normal
Rarity = Magic
Rarity = Unique

That would equal an and-operator afaik, you need to have them in one line to mean "or":

Rarity = Normal Magic Unique or
Rarity Normal Magic Unique
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Thanx for all the work, best filter editor I've used. The only (minor) things I would like to add is the possibility to set transparancy level in the style (if it is alread possible i just need to know how). Would also be great if you could copy the style only of one block to Another.
"
Muldini wrote:
That would equal an and-operator afaik, you need to have them in one line to mean "or":

That's what I thought - if that's true then it does indeed only make sense to have a maximum of two Rarity blocks in a script. If anyone can test it and prove otherwise then I'll remove the 2 BlockItem limit for Rarity.

"
Luhrg wrote:
Thanx for all the work, best filter editor I've used. The only (minor) things I would like to add is the possibility to set transparancy level in the style (if it is alread possible i just need to know how).

If you click advanced in the colour picker you can use the Alpha (A) slider to set the transparency level.

"
Luhrg wrote:
Would also be great if you could copy the style only of one block to Another.

Good idea, added to todo list.

Whilst I'm posting, here's a sneak peak of the very early stages of the Theme Editor, in this screenshot loaded from Antnee's script in its current unmodified form.

"
AtomYcX wrote:

Features like this fall into the future plans for making Filtration better for script creators discussed in my last development update post. There's definitely some work needed around drag and drop, multiple selection, etc.

Excellent, love your work.
"
AtomYcX wrote:
"
Muldini wrote:

That's what I thought - if that's true then it does indeed only make sense to have a maximum of two Rarity blocks in a script. If anyone can test it and prove otherwise then I'll remove the 2 BlockItem limit for Rarity.

Indeed, I was wrong. Listing them underneath each other is an AND operator:
"
GGG wrote:
If there are multiple conditions in a block then all of them must be matched for the block to match an item.
- (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1235695)

"
AtomYcX wrote:
I'm going to have a think about how best to display this - having it flicking between different colours as per your GIF would look terrible with an entire screen full of blinking item previews so I probably won't go for that option.
The flickering wouldn't actually look terrible if they all change at the same time I think. Let me create another gif to try that out.

EDIT: gifs for the flickering (click to see)
First with all the same period (normal -> magic -> rare)
Second with 2 different periods on the screen (normal -> magic -> rare / normal -> magic)

It is though worse than I thought it was, but not really terrible. It doesn't really look very professional though...
/EDIT

"
AtomYcX wrote:
Thanks for the detailed feedback and support, really appreciate it!
You're welcome!
Great PoE utilities!
Aura Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Vorici Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
One-shot calculator: https://goo.gl/IJhYDx
Last edited by didii on Jun 26, 2015, 7:55:50 AM
I just want to say thank you for the work!
Using this whith Muldinis filter , easy and fun to use.
Cheers ,
L
**Better to burnout , than to fade away**
Closed Beta Member since September 2011
New Release 2015-07-02 - 0.4

♦ First public release outside of the Closed Beta forum!
♦ UI overhaul including Ribbon toolbar implementation.
♦ Added Theme Support
♦ Added Block Output Preview window
♦ Reworked Item Previews to reflect font size accurately
♦ Fixed Block Group Browser behavior for Advanced Blocks. Advanced Blocks are now also hidden in the block editor by default.
♦ Added update notifications popup when a new version is released.

Detailed Release Notes

♦ Theme Support - You can now create themes for any script that supports them (see the Theme Support wiki page for more details). This allows you to create and share themes for existing filters. The UI for the Theme Editor in this release is only preliminary and will be redesigned in a future release.
♦ Added Block Output Preview window - This allows you to see the text output of the selected block (not visible by default, can be enabled on the View toolbar).
♦ Reworked Item Previews to reflect font size accurately - font sizes are more or less (within a few pixels) the same size as they are in-game now.
♦ Added key bindings for Copy Block (Ctrl+C), Paste Block (Ctrl+V), Save Script (Ctrl+S) and Open Script (Ctrl+O).
♦ Added support for Copy/Pasting of block styles. You can now copy and paste styles between blocks, either using the toolbar buttons or the shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+C (Copy Style) and Ctrl+Shift+V (Paste Style).
♦ Fixed Block Group Browser behavior for Advanced Blocks. Advanced Blocks are now also hidden in the block editor by default.
♦ Settings are now persisted in a settings file.
♦ Added setting to change from single to double spacing between blocks in saved scripts.
♦ Expand/Collapse All buttons - you can now collapse/expand all blocks in a script (this is kinda laggy in large scripts though).
♦ Block items are now consistently sorted in the block editor, and a fadein animation has been added to make it clear where new blocks are inserted.
♦ You can now double click block headers to expand/collapse them.
♦ The text box for sections no longer spans the entire width of the editor, so you can more easily select the block.
♦ Sections are now added above the currently selected block rather than above.
♦ Fixed a memory leak when closing scripts.
♦ Fixed styling on block editor so the selected block is permanently visible.
♦ When a block is added it is now expanded by default.
♦ Added update notifications popup when a new version is released.

Known Bugs in this release:

♦ When you interact with the items within the Section Browser or the Block Group Browser it takes multiple clicks to activate the central block browser panel. This will be fixed in the next version (once I've actually figured out why it's doing it, heh).
♦ The popup box for editing colours when you click the Item Preview button is glitchy - when you rapidly click the up/down buttons it expands/collapses the block behind it. This popup will probably be removed in a future version and reworked.
♦ The Expand/Collapse All buttons in the Block Group Browser are currently non-functional.
Great work as always. And, congrats on your public release!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
Great work as always. And, congrats on your public release!

What he said. :)
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info