Filtration ♦ Item Filter Script Editor ♦ [ v1.2.2 ] ♦ Updated 2019-09-11

I loaded up a filter that I have been using (from Sayya) and made a couple changes.

When I try to save the file I get the following error:

I can not seem to get around this.

I did get a quick popup from Bitdefender Internet Security but I went and looked through the settings on it and can not find where it would be blocking this program from saving.

Any thoughts?
Sorry, ignore the above post. It was Bitdefender that was blocking it, I just had to find where to allow it.

I changed to Bitdefender last week and am still figuring it out.

I am leaving the above post as is along with this one so that if anyone else runs into the same issue they will know.
does this have mirror of kalandra on it
The only things it doesn't have* are recent additions, like newer divination cards, perandus stuff, etc.

* And by "have", I just mean that it won't auto-complete when you type out the name. You can still manually enter whatever you want, and Filtration will take it just fine.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Does anyone know when this will get updated to include the new stuff that has been added to the game?

I think it's a fantastic tool and it basically was the only reason I even created a loot filter for myself, and I'd think that adding a couple of new entries for the new leagues should be easy.

Are you maybe thinking of updating it for the new league after prophecy?

I wouldn't mind doing the changes myself if someone told me how to :) (on github)
Personally I only use this tool to make variations of my filter. It is great, I love it. My only complaint is that it doesn't like the word Maelström.

Still that is not a huge issue because I use Notepad++ for all the usual editing.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
lunaticloser wrote:
Does anyone know when this will get updated to include the new stuff that has been added to the game?

I think it's a fantastic tool and it basically was the only reason I even created a loot filter for myself, and I'd think that adding a couple of new entries for the new leagues should be easy.

Are you maybe thinking of updating it for the new league after prophecy?

I wouldn't mind doing the changes myself if someone told me how to :) (on github)

Yep, I'll be releasing an update as soon as new league hits. The reason base items and item classes weren't updated sooner was because I didn't have an accurate way to get the entire lists. However, some kind person has updated VisualGGPK so I can now extract them from the game files.

The update will also include several minor fixes/improvements including:

♦ Fully up to date Base Type and Item Class definitions
♦ Improved "do you want to save changes" detection - now just editing a block item will mark a file as having changes made rather than that flag only being set when you add or remove an entire block.
♦ Improved controls for "list" block items such as Base Types and Classes
♦ Fixed the weird black border when running on Windows 10

I haven't had as much time as I'd have liked to work on Filtration lately so the "loot explosion preview" still isn't available (although it is in progress).
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
Last edited by AtomYcX on Aug 20, 2016, 6:03:02 PM
Since updates to the Item Base Types and Item Classes static data are the number one request I get between versions, I'm pleased to announce that the next release of Filtration will also include auto updating of these data files. This won't require an update to the actual application, it'll just pull down the static data files.

If an update is available to the files you'll be asked if you wish to download them when you start Filtration. I'll be aiming to push these static data updates out on the first day of each new league or when a patch introduces new items.
I love using your tool, not only extremely useful and easy to use, but lot's of fun too.

I am really looking forward to it being updated, to continue to work on my loot filter.

Will the update occur before the start of Atlas of Worlds? be nice to have a day or two to get my filter ready. If updates are made after a league has already started, it basically becomes useless to me.

No probs if not, as I can manually add any new items etc as I did in Perandus/Prophecy, before the league starts.

Thanks for your work on this tool!
Last edited by Varkorium on Aug 25, 2016, 9:36:57 AM
"
Varkorium wrote:
Will the update occur before the start of Atlas of Worlds? be nice to have a day or two to get my filter ready. If updates are made after a league has already started, it basically becomes useless to me.

Well, I can probably release the actual application update this weekend but the Base Type and Item Class data still isn't available and I imagine won't be available until the game updates a couple of hours before the servers come up for the new league.

The current plan is to extract it as soon as I get my hands on the new Content.ggpk file and push it out using the aforementioned static data update functionality. Unless you're aware of a way to get this data ahead of time I'm not sure there's much I can do to get it any sooner. Bear in mind, however, that you can always edit the ItemBaseTypes.txt and ItemClasses.txt files manually prior to official update.

Note that these have moved in the new release - the're currently in Program Files(x86)\Filtration\Resources but will be moving to %APPDATA%\Filtration. This is to allow the application to update its own data without running as Administrator.

Thanks for the positive feedback by the way, appreciate it :)

Last edited by AtomYcX on Aug 27, 2016, 11:26:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info