Divination Card Update

"
IronSteel wrote:
I really hope these cards drop at a decent rate, otherwise it would'nt make sense at all (gathering 6x cards to get a random rare two-stone ring?)

The numbers are a placeholder.
The artwork is absolutely fantastic. Nice!
"
inDef wrote:

Shows what I know? I know what lifesprig is... it's worth 1 alch. If I want one, I'll buy it for an alch...not wait until I find 5 cards... or find people with lifesprig cards to trade....for an item that costs 1 alch and is otherwise vendor trash.

The divination card system is great IMO for high value items and currency... but for 1 alch trash like lifesprig? No.

Kinda feel this way about it too :/
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 2, 2015, 2:45:20 AM
i hope we get better cards than these ....
IGN : Detrium
lol gonna be funny when ppl have to drop loot just to hold div cards T.T
Well not everyone that plays poe wants to trade, there are a lot of self found players and i feel like this is probably why they chose lifesprig. Finding one could take a few minutes or a few weeks or if your really unlucky even longer. This is just a way to find what you want without the hassle of trade or with the extra challenge from being self found.
-nvm-

Cards are looking great, waiting to see them in game!
Last edited by Lelush on Jun 2, 2015, 12:54:07 AM
Hi

So drops will be better with the addition of these cards?

Still can't help but think of Yu-Gi-POE, did anyone submit a Blue Eyes White Dragon?

Seriously though GGG if it allows better drops then cool, otherwise...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Agree with others, meh on lifesprig and two-stone ring. They better be very common if I'm not going to vendor those right away. Even if they are very common I'll probably still vendor them instead of taking up precious inventory space. Very meh indeed.
for the next supporter pack ggg could add Physical divination cards
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info