The Hoarder - My Divination Card for 1 Exalted Orb

I think Exalted Orbs are common Enough, I'd like to see a similar card for eternal orbs, I've played Poe Pretty hardcore for almost 1 full year and a abit, I found approx 50+ ((picked up) Probably 100+ seen.) exalted orbs, but Only ever seen 3 eternal orbs. (Only picked up 1)

However my main question is, Where is your targeted location for your cards to drop? Or it's completely random?

Please dont let it be freaking Dom, He's bloody boring with all the Mf runs....

EDIT

theme Wise, I'd like to See Mirror Cards on Mervil, because of the whole mermaid and Mirror shabang.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on May 29, 2015, 6:01:55 PM
Does anybody know if IIR affects drops of Divination Cards? If so, it might shift some of the focus from IIQ (which is what you want for currency drops) to IIR.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Does anybody know if IIR affects drops of Divination Cards? If so, it might shift some of the focus from IIQ (which is what you want for currency drops) to IIR.

Hmmm I had to re-read this and then it sank in.. this makes a lot of sense and could be a cool shift in the IIR/IIQ trade-off. That could add to the value of the div cards system as a whole. I like.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
I think Exalted Orbs are common Enough, I'd like to see a similar card for eternal orbs, I've played Poe Pretty hardcore for almost 1 full year and a abit, I found approx 50+ ((picked up) Probably 100+ seen.) exalted orbs, but Only ever seen 3 eternal orbs. (Only picked up 1)

However my main question is, Where is your targeted location for your cards to drop? Or it's completely random?

EDIT

theme Wise, I'd like to See Mirror Cards on Mervil, because of the whole mermaid and Mirror shabang.

They'll just troll us. Mirror card is A1N Twilight Strand only :)
"
Nubatron wrote:
"

EDIT

They'll just troll us. Mirror card is A1N Twilight Strand only :)

welp, If that happens I might finally get that stupid Achievement Challenge done.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
1/ i play standard only
"
Kiri2k wrote:
It will be as rare as the exalted at least, the top tier pack have been always amazing till GGG put their hands on the player's idea bashing them

divination cards are useless if so. why should someone collect them if they drop with the same rarity in total. seems like a noobtrap to make the game "more variable".
Let me prepare you for your disappointment. You're not going to be rolling in exalts simply because this card exists... in fact, you're likely not to be able to complete this set for an exalt without trading, or working your butt off grinding a single area over and over for days on end.

It's not going to change the rarity of the orb. It gives you a way to target it... but that's not going to make it 100x easier.
you can actually hear the chuckling of the rmt botters worldwide
IGN : Detrium
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Let me prepare you for your disappointment. You're not going to be rolling in exalts simply because this card exists...

And even if exalts do become much more common(which I also doubt), that will just mean that the prices of everything else will go up to reflect this. If exalts are twice as common, something will cost 10ex instead of 5...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info