The forums are fun again...

If you're like me travel for work, casually play even though it could be weeks before you even play... There are those of us that believe that the forums have come to a very balanced state of mine. With that said if anything hopefully the reddit crowd ignores us as we really don't want their attention... I freaking hate reddit; why?

Because everyone seems to want to share their suppose "same experience." Like omfg I don't give a shit about your story... It's true, trust me when I say this... I have been apart of many forums, this is the only forum were you can try to get some reconciliation from your actions.

If only I moderated... You would understand the meaning of a praying mantis ;)

Edit: just to let everyone know I'm using my iPad and well... If you can see this 😈 you will understand why...

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 29, 2015, 12:10:10 PM
Of course there isnt enough threads about the forum so you feel it's necessary to create a new one.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
Of course there isnt enough threads about the forum so you feel it's necessary to create a new one.

Oh come on now none of those other threads are Solwitch threads

Solwitch threads>other threads

I dont see any any key!
Agreed. When I think Reddit I think of this quote:

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
"
FadeXF wrote:
I think they are extremely slow. And no offense but I can't take the influx of solwitch threads. It's noticeable.

I miss all the old posters. Greatly miss them.

I miss the old posters too

even some of the "shit posters"

of course there are a few I dont miss lol
I dont see any any key!
forumgame is pretty dead.
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:
Agreed. When I think Reddit I think of this quote:

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

It's a very weird forum site... To be honest even if our opinions were 100% legitimate it would be voted down to infinity. here in path forums at least you know ultimately someone or something (who knows what lurks behind those pcs) read your opinion.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
The mood has definitely changed. It has a "calm before the storm" feel.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I find it interesting we can sort of feel the energy in the forums. "Feel," is probably not the word...
its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

-everyone aspiring to be a game designer should really listen to PoE podcast!!!
"
exilione wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I find it interesting we can sort of feel the energy in the forums. "Feel," is probably not the word...

Hello other persona of mine... Anyways I agree.

Spoiler
people don't act like you don't talk to yourselves I just make it noticeable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info