I'm ready for the beta to end...

These last few weeks have felt like they Abyss League. One month challenge leagues here and there sprinkled with one week challenges are fun but get a bit boring, especially when the community is fractured between live and beta. It has been WEEKS since I visited poe.xyz and had a character get to level 80+.

There's a void that I need filled. The divination card submission process if fun, but I'm still waiting for it to be accepted so it feels as if the whole process of beta, live, card submissions are taking an eternity.

I just want to come home and play a little non beta 2.0 live PoE after putting my daughter to bed. I just want to bash some skulls is as I sip red wine. Is this too much to ask??? I just want to enjoy life before climate change becomes a serious issue for me, before Oculus Rift / Vive comes out.

Can I live? - Jay Z
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
48 hours is now "an eternity".
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Wait, what?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I'm scratching my head too..
I'm ready for the drama about forum rules and beta to be over :p
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

I think the forum changes were severe changes as well. The beta is one thing and the forums was just as serious. Add them together and its a little weird, like the abyss.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

I think the forum changes were severe changes as well. The beta is one thing and the forums was just as serious. Add them together and its a little weird, like the abyss.

Not really. I think it's been overblown. We all have our opinions though
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
well I dont think GGG is ready for the beta to end LoL
I dont see any any key!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

what does that mean, beta ends in 48 hours?
"
Warmey wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

what does that mean, beta ends in 48 hours?

He's referring to his comment on Divination Cards. The submission process has only been out a few days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info