Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

An Unexpected Error Occurred, Disconnected from server (every 2 minutes!)

tried playing some LoL and was having issues there as well seems verizon fios is shitting the bed for everyone for any game
I doubt it is ISP related. I'm in Pennsylvania, on Verizon, and have been on Skype this entire time, but getting the same issues.
I'm in virginia, for reference.

Edit: a bit too high for lockstep I bet, but can connect to London and Amsterdam gateways just fine. And the australian one at the cost of ~300ms ping. But not the US ones.
Last edited by Aklyon on May 28, 2015, 8:46:19 PM
could be isp related seeing as everyone that has posted a trace route or mrt so far seems to be using Verizon Fios according to their logs. surge of lag posts on LoL as well and everyone complaining also using Verizon Fios. possibly other games with same issues as well. not sure where down the line issues are happening but i havent really seen any other providers with issues so far.

need more people with lag problems posting trace routes and mrt logs
Verizon fios user in NJ having the same issues as everybody else, It just started maybe an hour ago for me.

Havnt tried any other game yet to see if its across games/ but skype works fine.
Verizon customer here too with the same problems. No issues since I connected through a VPN though.
It's established that it's a verizon issue. It's affecting multiple regions in the US and there isn't a solution atm. It's also affecting multiple games and such. Time to venture out into the outside world it seems :(

https://downdetector.com/status/verizon-communications
Last edited by emoelmo159 on May 28, 2015, 8:58:58 PM
Same issues here as well. Verizon.

Same issue, and I have Verizon DSL - so it's not limited to just verizon fios.

Also, someone else suggested connecting to Europe Servers, I have done so and only gained about 30ms, but it is stable and playable.

So, for anyone itching to play, changing the gateway to Europe helps. :P
stable 32 ms on D.C server US again seems the issue is now fixed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info