There a build that works with these?

I've had 2 drop, but nothing in the guides for ranger, duelist, scion...nothing melee seems to use these. It's all about "you MUST have 500 ex to get super rare 500dps swords, a 6L unique chest, stuff off Atziri etc etc" to even THINK about this build!!!

I mean WTF!?!?!? Where's the guide on how to GET to those maps without needing a years worth of farming and playing day-trader in chat to buy the items your trying to farm in the first place? /screams in agony

Anyway, can someone point me to something that could work with these? I don't care what class, I have most melee types above 70. But I need a way/class/build to do maps up to map level 75 so I can "try" and get better stuff.
I suggest your play flame totem or facebreaker. As of current in the game there really is not a SINGLE melee build that does not require expensive weapon.
Eh, those look nice.
Why don't you try out exactly what the weapon itself suggests?
Experimenting is fun too, i do it all the time. :P
Then it will be you who makes the guide if you figure something good.
"
Dreyloch666 wrote:
Anyway, can someone point me to something that could work with these? I don't care what class, I have most melee types above 70. But I need a way/class/build to do maps up to map level 75 so I can "try" and get better stuff.

Yes, there are a few builds that use it as an offhand weapon for its huge global attack speed bonus and block. You just need to force your build not to use them for attacking, either by using Double strike with any weapon or Glacial/Ground slam with a mace in main hand.

Other than that, there are builds that use those to push Cyclone to gargantuan sizes, the catch is you need to corrupt two Prismatics to have at least one white socket per weapon, preferably two. Look for Master Jedi build by Dimenrush for more details.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
if i remember correctly there was a cyclone build that abused the white socket bonus+aoe... and cycloned the whole screen.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
leighferon wrote:
if i remember correctly there was a cyclone build that abused the white socket bonus+aoe... and cycloned the whole screen.

Yeah, that's exactly it. I made a showcase version in 1.1 using two Eclipses but ended up going with +2 range corrupted Wings of Entropy because I wanted a physical build. Dimenrush later made an elemental version with two eclipses which turned out a better option.

Not overly powerful and moderately expensive but terribly fun :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
As for that one in particular (since it's unlikely OP will be able to get a double-white or even triple-white socketing on his only one), my suggestion is to use it as an offhand stat stick. You can do that with many skills like Double Strike and skills that can't use swords like Glacial Hammer. In 1.1 I had a pretty sick Glacial Hammer build that used a RRR Prismatic Eclipse on the off-hand for the high damage and block values.

You're still going to need a decent weapon on your main hand though. My suggestion is Doryani's Catalyst and go for an elemental build. It's a really strong weapon and the flooded market means they're dirt cheap for what they grant.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
two of those with green-green-white sockets on an elemental clyclone build can do some magic, wont faceroll high lv maps but its viable.

poorsman choice is to avoid corruption and go full green, the overall dpm is not bad at all.

full white is somewhat viable too (good luck geting them), damage is much lower but area is so big that what you lack in damage you will gain it in time enemys spend being hitted.

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

You're reading wrong guides tbh, get Kaom's Primacy for like.. 1c? Faceroll up to 74ish.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Someone tried to come up with a build for that weapon some time ago. The DPS was so horrible that he decided to delete the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info