(2.0) [Lighty] FB Dominating Blow

moved to New thread
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 9, 2016, 6:50:26 AM
b
LightyGaming.com
What maps have you done so far? And have you tried artizi?
"
ryder911 wrote:

Ive Done Temp Chains Double Palace Dom, Atziri, Vaal Temple. Atziri Isnt Very Good With Dom Blow Because Of Its Lack Of Single Target Dps. Its Real Strength Is In Mapping.
LightyGaming.com
"
Abysssss wrote:
"
ryder911 wrote:

Ive Done Temp Chains Double Palace Dom, Atziri, Vaal Temple. Atziri Isnt Very Good With Dom Blow Because Of Its Lack Of Single Target Dps. Its Real Strength Is In Mapping.

I just started your build currently level 57 Marauder, im in merciless now and i seem to be having problems with losing a ton of HP, sometimes even dying, your guide didnt really specify where to level / what gears to use until you can use BoR /Aegis this is my current gear.
"
chainxsalama wrote:
"
Abysssss wrote:
"
ryder911 wrote:

I just started your build currently level 57 Marauder, im in merciless now and i seem to be having problems with losing a ton of HP, sometimes even dying, your guide didnt really specify where to level / what gears to use until you can use BoR /Aegis this is my current gear.

Assuming your res is capped and your life is within the 2.2-2.5k life region dying shouldn't be an issue leveling through merciless. I wouldn't begin mapping until 67 when you can use bor [ aegis at 62 ]. As far as locations to level prior to mapping its the same for everything. Ledge, fellshrine, sarn city,docks then maps.
LightyGaming.com

"
Assuming your res is capped and your life is within the 2.2-2.5k life region dying shouldn't be an issue leveling through merciless. I wouldn't begin mapping until 67 when you can use bor [ aegis at 62 ]. As far as locations to level prior to mapping its the same for everything. Ledge, fellshrine, sarn city,docks then maps.

Bit of an update since i last psoted this, these are my current item's the dex atm is to level up the gems like haste ect., now blind is only temporary until I get to use my BoR but how are these so far? what would you recommend i upgrade/change? (Level 63 atm)

helmets crap i know but its a place holder till BoR,
Last edited by chainxsalama on Jun 18, 2015, 10:32:51 PM
"
chainxsalama wrote:

"

Bit of an update since i last psoted this, these are my current item's the dex atm is to level up the gems like haste ect., now blind is only temporary until I get to use my BoR but how are these so far? what would you recommend i upgrade/change? (Level 63 atm)

everything looks fine, if you have aegis and cant afford bor, abyssus works aswell, get a stone of lahzwar also
LightyGaming.com
"
Abysssss wrote:
"
chainxsalama wrote:

"

everything looks fine, if you have aegis and cant afford bor, abyssus works aswell, get a stone of lahzwar also

heres my updated gears, I have a problem firstly I had to actually grab both 4% aura mana reduction nodes & the 6% node to be able to run all three auras Herald of fire / Hatred / Haste. (not sure if it was wise to use 3 points to enable it, but right now having done that my main problem is that I dont have capped resistances... and there all reaally low like 30%- how do I cap ress heres my items atm
Last edited by chainxsalama on Jun 22, 2015, 2:37:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info