(2.0) [Lighty] FB Dominating Blow

@chainxsalama

Getting res capped can be tricky and most if not all will need to come from your rings since your gona use stone of lazwar. aegis aurora has a bit of res and boots can get some as-well, if needed you can grab diamond skin from the passive tree near marauder block nodes.
LightyGaming.com
"
Abysssss wrote:
@chainxsalama

Getting res capped can be tricky and most if not all will need to come from your rings since your gona use stone of lazwar. aegis aurora has a bit of res and boots can get some as-well, if needed you can grab diamond skin from the passive tree near marauder block nodes.

is there a better shield for resistance? I feel like the shield i have on now beats the aegis in resistance %
"
chainxsalama wrote:
"
Abysssss wrote:
@chainxsalama

is there a better shield for resistance? I feel like the shield i have on now beats the aegis in resistance %

Aegis will always be superior because of its block chance es replenishment and +5 max cold res, But if your gear isn't up to par, a high triple res shield will suffice.
LightyGaming.com
Hey I don't know if you still follow the thread but do you know if the build still works pre-2.0?
Last edited by dEus__ on Oct 25, 2015, 10:33:46 AM
"
dEus__ wrote:
Hey I don't know if you still follow the thread but do you know if the build still works pre-2.0?

I assume you mean post 2.0 and yes it works fine. FYI the issues with bloodlines mobs killing your self/team upon death still haven't been fixed
LightyGaming.com
so the alterations made for dom blow are not a problem? thats good to hear, because the skill is a lot of fun
"
prospecial wrote:
so the alterations made for dom blow are not a problem? thats good to hear, because the skill is a lot of fun

Yeah basically you just toss in fortify and you lost the cwdt + enduring cry-immortal call setup. Block got a slight nerf but is still fine and jewels made the build overall as strong if not stronger. Gimme a few minutes and I'll update the guide a little but don't expect much!
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info