Any interesting Remote Mine builds?

Title says it. I'm wondering if there's any interesting spells or something to link Remote Mine onto and play with.

Someone is going to be like "omg just selfcast" but I want a gameplay change, damn it!
"Spamming" spells with remote mine is usually not worth it, it's very mana intensive which puts a lot of pressure on your build, you need to stand in one spot, and can't leech. There are few spells that work well with Remote Mine - you could possibly make a build that works, though I doubt it will be very good. Your damage (and possible stuns, freezes) is delayed, and you need to predict how many mines you need to clear efficiently, it's a really clunky mechanic that is probably only meant for tactical play and pvp(?).

That said, I've seen some people use Vaal skills with Remote Mine though to combat reflect, like Vaal Spark.

You can also play something like Poison Arrow or maybe Burning Arrow prolif with mines instead of traps, if you find the trap cooldown/triggering too annoying.

Only remote mine build i know of: [1.3] Bloodlines Remote Ice Spear Proliferate Mines uses cold2fire for burn proliferation.

The upcoming expansion will have a fire nova mine gem that looks interesting in closed beta.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
Only remote mine build i know of: [1.3] Bloodlines Remote Ice Spear Proliferate Mines uses cold2fire for burn proliferation.

The upcoming expansion will have a fire nova mine gem that looks interesting in closed beta.

Not to mention the Detonate mines white skill.....
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
I've seen that fire nova mine and it looks awesome. It's exactly what a mine shuold do: Increase a spell to it's max potential. Think of a flameblast that only pops when you press D.

I think that the Remote Mine support gem should be buffed. I thought of using ice nova + remote mine for the crazy dmg, and now that I think of it, ice nova casts from you, so using mines for it is safer :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info