Remove double invulnerability !

Culling strike kills things, the mod makes them unable to die. Culling Strike will not be able to kill them (until you being them out of each other's mod, by distance or line of sight).

These mods overlapping is an intended interaction and is unlikely to be changed.
"
Culbuto wrote:
The room for that boss is fairly small: make it larger so it is easier to deal with that case. Work it around !
It is intended that certain map mods (such as twinned) are trickier to deal with on certain map bosses.
"
Culbuto wrote:
I heard the auras will soon ignore line of sight: lol dat tree.
Player auras, yes. This will be unaffected by that change.
"
Culbuto wrote:
I also heard monsters will now have a herd behaviour: they will try to stay close to each other.
Members of a pack will not move too far about by random wandering. This a) Does not affect them being drawn apart by following players, and b) does not affect monsters which aren't in a pack, like these bosses.

I hope this addresses some of your concerns.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Remove? No! We need moar!

Please allow this aura to spawn randomly on rare monsters, so it can theoretically happen anywhere.
It does. I've had it occur on a pair of rare bandits in the Broken Bridge - mostly my own fault for backing off from the first one in the direction of unexplored territory, bringing them together. Personally, I found that a fun challenge - your mileage my vary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info