Cyclone gets stuck, doesn't feel good

bump
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
+1
ID: Bizaugska
Ooo a pre-2.0 thread! what fun!

Cyclone shouldn't be relied on all the time. Have a back-up skill for when you are cornered or on sketchy terrain. I'm fond of Sweep in such situations. The 360° is comfortable if you're used to cycloning regularly and the knockback can give you the breathing room to leapsmash to a better cycloning position.

"
Direki wrote:
Ooo a pre-2.0 thread! what fun!

Cyclone shouldn't be relied on all the time. Have a back-up skill for when you are cornered or on sketchy terrain. I'm fond of Sweep in such situations. The 360° is comfortable if you're used to cycloning regularly and the knockback can give you the breathing room to leapsmash to a better cycloning position.

Cyclone is a moving skill that doesn`t work like moving! PAM! PAM!

Why would that be??? I have only 2 suppositions:
- they don`t know how
- it`s expecially designed to "balance" the game, otherwise cyclone would be too op! PAM! PAM!
Hi

All you got to do is watch out for clutter on the floor, once you start to recognize the tell tale signs of things that will stop your cycloning you will be fine.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

All you got to do is watch out for clutter on the floor, once you start to recognize the tell tale signs of things that will stop your cycloning you will be fine.

cheers

Some of the new areas are a pain for cyclone in 2.0.

The harvest and those levels before are really full of little stupid shit on ground you can t see because it is dark.

At least we should be able to spin on ourselves. How many times i almost died coz a pebble on the floor made me stop spinning while surrounded by mobs.

Forum pvp
No GGG response on this yet? LAME! Says I am immune to stun and knockbacks, then how am getting stunned while spinning near walls? How else do you fight mobs that kite or chase the loot ghosts? Great skill terrible design flaw. Yet there is time to make three different gfx's for the skill. Just when you think you found something you like...
yea this really fail ,that why player select open map to level up , make map selection limited for cyclone ,
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Nothing will happen. GGG is a team of frustrated people that hate cyclone and love cast on hit wired and unusual effects.
"
Saltygames wrote:
I certain levels this is a pain (think dungeon). The smallest obstacle makes you stop dead, and can actually cause you to rip becuase of no dmg and life leech.

The cycloning should continue even if there's an obstacle, and glide away from it, towards the mouse pointer. When deterministic lockstep is in place, this should be implemented.

True and now after nerf Cyclone and buff CA (PA) damage we know what build GGG want us to play, not melee for sure.

Fun fact new chaos skills and CA (PA) in party killing stuff faster then GG melee with all damage node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info