Cyclone gets stuck, doesn't feel good

I certain levels this is a pain (think dungeon). The smallest obstacle makes you stop dead, and can actually cause you to rip becuase of no dmg and life leech.

The cycloning should continue even if there's an obstacle, and glide away from it, towards the mouse pointer. When deterministic lockstep is in place, this should be implemented.
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Agreed, most ranged skills just fly up obstacles and hit whatever monsters. Cyclone should be stopped just by walls. In dungeons it s just a pain in little rooms.
Forum pvp
Can confirm this. It's a real pain!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
+1 Agreed. This need to be changed.
Fully agree, this is quite annoying.

I had a death today because I was spinning around with an army of folks from the Beyond, and got stuck on something invisible on the ground. Stopped dead, went dead in a heartbeat. :/
Yes please. Getting stuck on bosses like atziri for half a second can be very dangerous.
Ugh effort
I want to like cyclone. I really tried, 2H RT, dw crit, coc. Between getting stuck and not being able to change direction during the cyclone animation, it just feels bad.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

agreed. please fix!!!!!!!
Much agreed!

Also some movement skill effects I would love to have someone look at are whiling blades and leap slam. Would be awesome if these skills could do a sort of "best effort" instead of making you retry whenever you attempt to flee to a spot that the client doesn't approve of. There's just too many small obstacles that often keep you stationary for a couple extra clicks/keystrokes.
"
lolozori wrote:
Agreed, most ranged skills just fly up obstacles and hit whatever monsters. In dungeons it s just a pain in little rooms.

+1
Hope GGG have guts to make it in game as soon as possible (before BETA end)
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info