Share Your Divination Card Submission!

Oh I hope someone makes divination cards for high level maps!

Please, I never get enough 72+ maps from solo play.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Here's an idea!

The Docks drops divination cards for Pier maps.

Pier maps drop divination cards for shipyard maps!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Langhun wrote:
I really hope there will be easier way to get voltaxic rift thanks to divination cards...

BTW I like the summoner DC! I guess it will drop in cementary areas...

Would be cool if GGG reserved it to crypt/cemetery areas or have all necromancers drop them.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I have sent reddit user Arbitelle a request to add their submission to my list, but has so far not responded. I have gone ahead and added the submission, but will remove if asked.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on May 31, 2015, 12:58:15 AM
div card for a wisdom scrap
IRON MAN
"
rob16437 wrote:
I envision pages of different uncompleted card sets that you have to sort,trade and be mindful of to get ahead. Sure this adds depth to the game but why is Poe becoming a trading-card game? I don't get it.

This game is getting weird.

Furthermore, I hate staring at trade spam. This new system will force us all to stare at that trade spam for much longer until the cards which we are looking for eventually pop up.

I agree, this means we need a trading system overhaul, about time. CHRIST WILSON DELIVER.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
trade spam is fully useless in current game, and divination card would not change anything about it.
IGN TylordRampage
Div card for blessed orbs! Don't forget those.

- PoE TOS.
The Dark Mage

With staff in hand and wrath in heart,
your soul and corpse shall surely part.

Normal
Any Staff

Linked Sockets: 6

Item Level: 55
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Any cards for voll's devotion and windrippers

Report Forum Post

Report Account: