So I visited Reddit... Compared to PoE Forums

Its was like being at the chess club in high school because you feel sorry no one attends... How I felt. I mean there are posts, but it's boring posts... Like once in a blue moon get something funny, but the rest omg I want to tear my retinas off.

Now there are some informative posts but just streamers trying to make a buck... No I will not donate to streamers, really?! I can't believe streamers have donation buttons LOL... AND people actually donate!!! LOL. Sorry little off topic... It's a freaking sad world... But but... It's seems to smile back at me.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by Rachel on Jun 12, 2015, 1:24:35 PM
yeah reddit can be dry and boring, Im hoping they dont turn these forums into that...
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
yeah reddit can be dry and boring, Im hoping they dont turn these forums into that...

Too late
IGN: Puskurcina
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Too late

yeah your prolly right
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Too late

yeah your prolly right

I believe it's important to contribute to the type of content you'd like to see.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I dont think the forums are ready for the content id like to see lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

Then perhaps re-evaluate what you're hoping to gain by frequenting a place not in-line with your sensibilities.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Then perhaps re-evaluate what you're hoping to gain by frequenting a place not in-line with your sensibilities.

its a joke silly goose
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

its a joke silly goose

It wore out it's welcome.

Frankly, I didn't see the humor in it to begin with. The forums are what we make of them. Support aren't the ones providing the content; we are. Not satisfied with the state of things, we need only look in a mirror.
someones a grumpy gus

lighten up bro

the forums are supposed to be fun

at least they were once....

also quality thread solwitch

(i can say grumpy gus right? never sure these days)
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on May 25, 2015, 8:16:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info