First high level char, not sure where to go!

My Guess

I didnt do the math, but that would be my first guess, with Tendrils - Echo - Light Pen - PCoC (20q) - leech

but therefore you would need a Spell Crit Wand + Shield.. right now get rid of the Armor Nodes, crap Inner Force and reach the ES Circle
Regarding the part on instant leech, this is actually quite tricky. Currently the leech rate in this game is capped at a certain level that can be broken only with 2 options: Vaal pact, the other is an extremely expensive unique item called Atziri Acuity.

However, in the upcoming expansion 6 weeks later there will be more options to break the leech limit. Yes. It is indeed not worth it to travel across the passive tree just to grab Vaal pact. Almost no one does that. I suggest you try to play the game without instant leech yet and rely on Zealot's Oath regeneration which is much cheaper and lag-friendly.

Atziri acuity is just another headache that makes CI the most expensive to play.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
500 ES is considered quite low and people should not charge you too expensive for it. (but it is still a few exalts!!)

In what world do you life?

Just check that...http://poe.trade/search/ezakikanitotus

LOADS of 500+ ES Chests for 1-10 C....

Several ex for 500ES.. gl selling that mate...

"
Deadpeng wrote:
It is indeed not worth it to travel across the passive tree just to grab Vaal pact. Almost no one does that.

Almost everyone that needs to be reflect save does it.. rly.. you seem to play a different game than most of us... or just have no clue what you are talking about...
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on May 20, 2015, 9:16:37 AM
"
"
Deadpeng wrote:
500 ES is considered quite low and people should not charge you too expensive for it. (but it is still a few exalts!!)

"
Deadpeng wrote:
It is indeed not worth it to travel across the passive tree just to grab Vaal pact. Almost no one does that.

Almost everyone that needs to be reflect save does it.. rly.. you seem to play a different game than most of us... or just have no clue what you are talking about...

Indeed , vaal pact is a must for all CI builds that needs to survive reflect.
"
"
Deadpeng wrote:

"
Deadpeng wrote:

Well he still needs tri-resist and 5L doesnt he?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
"
Deadpeng wrote:

"
Deadpeng wrote:

Well he still needs tri-resist and 5L doesnt he?

Noone ever NEEDS the all famous "Tri Res"

You can allways make up for it with Rings, Belt, Boots... there are lots of builds that wear chests with zero res on it like Voll´s Protector....

And that famous "Tri Res" isn´t worth anything more than good dual res anyway... still good dual res is way cheaper....

And a 5L on a good base is 2ex - 3ex thats nothing to do with high ES Chests, just the normal price for a 5L on a good base... you can do it with some farming with Vorici, 150 Fusings are not impossible to farm in some days...

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info