Am I allowed to start this thread?

I even check dead forums from time to time, till they 404. The highlight are boards opened in 2000-2002 with barely anyusers left in 2006/2007 and they are still up.

There is a great satisfaction to say "Told you so" when the curtains close.

You wouldn't see me here anyway if the promotion didn't use so much PR Bullshit + clickbait journalism.

That's like claiming the entire planet has watched the Super Bowl in the last x years.

Maybe I am here just to suck out the last drop of life out of the forums. =^[.]^=

Must be nice to have that much free time
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Those few minutes.

Mark all forums read-->Check if there is something new in your boards. Using this methods really raises the question if some forums should even exist.

"
Hilbert wrote:
I even check dead forums from time to time, till they 404. The highlight are boards opened in 2000-2002 with barely anyusers left in 2006/2007 and they are still up.

There is a great satisfaction to say "Told you so" when the curtains close.

You wouldn't see me here anyway if the promotion didn't use so much PR Bullshit + clickbait journalism.

That's like claiming the entire planet has watched the Super Bowl in the last x years.

Maybe I am here just to suck out the last drop of life out of the forums. =^[.]^=

I will politely ask you not to use the Cheetahmoticons I customarily employ. Someone not paying close attention to the user profile might assume that I made a post for which you are responsible. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Maybe I will rename myself to Raycheater =9[.]9=
I think that people will still contribute as they normally would. If you want to see overmoderation of forums check out the forums of the "other ARPG". They stifle the shit out of people that post there...then end up moving highly controversial topics to subforums that nobody frequents. THAT is shady moderation.

If they are only placing those on probation that insult another user...I would consider that an improvement.

There are some hostile know-it-alls that play POE and it makes it hard to introduce new players to the game when they are constantly getting berated in both Global Chat (in game) as well as the forums.

Hopefully the moderation is clear at some point...once most of the usual suspects understand the line, they'll know not to cross it.
Last edited by Prizy on May 21, 2015, 5:44:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info