5L Harbinger Bow - what to do with it?

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Alright! So do I directly Regal a Tempered or Augemt, Regal a Tempered?

Thanks for the very detailed answers btw!

up to you

but keep in mind that the Augment won't give you a decent outcome in most cases, which is increasing the costs by a huge margin (depends a bit on how much you pay for your Granites...)

Old Item Mod Spawn
jus Flaring is outdated

so disered Hybrid Mods are Reavers, Mercanyarys, Champions, Conqueres, Emp (if ilvl is high enough)
1,67+0,69+0,33+0,13=2,8
so roughly 35 Regal in average to reach a 320+pDPS Bow :)

I'm currently not aware of market prices, but could be cheaper to just buy a crafted bow

Correct me if I'm wrong pls: if I have a decent amount of currency and I want to craft high tier bow, first I should use Granite flask recipe, then augment for high crit, then regal hoping for something good?
@SideJinks what is high tier?
I think with current rarity tier mods it's really hard to craft something like 360+pdps Crit Bow
They still seem to be sold under value

The problem about augmenting is, that you increase the needed regals + granites by ~100
and in that case we're talking about a thousand alts as well, therefore it can be better to alt, and regal any high flat, phys, hybrid roll, hoping to have a lucky regal :)

I think the Granite Flask Method is just cost effecient if you aim for something around 300+ :)
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
@SideJinks what is high tier?
I think with current rarity tier mods it's really hard to craft something like 360+pdps Crit Bow
They still seem to be sold under value

The problem about augmenting is, that you increase the needed regals + granites by ~100
and in that case we're talking about a thousand alts as well, therefore it can be better to alt, and regal any high flat, phys, hybrid roll, hoping to have a lucky regal :)

I think the Granite Flask Method is just cost effecient if you aim for something around 300+ :)

Yes I'm aiming for smth like ~320. I don't mind spending 5-10 Ex on craft. And buying a bow is not an option.
So if I get it to Tempered, what mod does the Regal have to add in order to make it worthy of further crafting via multiple craft mods? Does it have to be Bloodthirsty, Cruel or Tyrannical or does Toras 79% Damage suffice in some scenarios?

I suspect this one would not be worth crafting even though it's got t1 multi, right?
as explained you're aiming for a hybrid roll, as mentioned
I calculated the dps of just the tora mod and it's not enough

so again, what I would do
alting for flat phys, but if I hit a high phys% roll I still would regal and hope to hit high flat on regal
if I've my Tempered Roll, I would Regal till I hit a hybrid or high phys%
in total you want something like 100%+ phys + temp

and in average it takes 35 Regal to hit a high enoigh hybrid... but you still have the chance to hit something like Tyrannical on the Regal, it's just really low ;)
Okay, got it!
Thanks again for the very detailed anwers (and your patience^^)!
Juts to follow on from this, does using the granite recipie reroll the sockets/links on the weapon?

(I have a 6-link bow to craft but I obviously don't want to bust the links).
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
as explained you're aiming for a hybrid roll

well, even if you hit t1 hybrid, thats what, 80% phys? + 79% bench = 159% phys? So tyrannical on its own is better than t1/t2 hybrid, cruel is better than t3 hybrid, not only are they better but they leave a free prefix where you can do wed, leech, projectile return etc. So I dunno if youre really aiming for hybrid, youre aiming for high ipd and if you get a high hybrid then it is passable, inferior to ipd but it will do.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
as explained you're aiming for a hybrid roll

well, even if you hit t1 hybrid, thats what, 80% phys? + 79% bench = 159% phys? So tyrannical on its own is better than t1/t2 hybrid, cruel is better than t3 hybrid, not only are they better but they leave a free prefix where you can do wed, leech, projectile return etc. So I dunno if youre really aiming for hybrid, youre aiming for high ipd and if you get a high hybrid then it is passable, inferior to ipd but it will do.

Tempered + a roll like this a 400pdps bow and nothing what is realistic to hit
it's 1/700 for cruel... that's the reason we regal high phys% rolls and hope for flat -.-
maybe read the text with a bit more concentration
Last edited by Ceratoidei on May 23, 2015, 9:25:58 AM

Made this with about 10 Regals, 200 Alts and 15 Granites. Thanks for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info