1.3.1h hotfix (2pm May 18, NZ Time)

Daddy?
I certainly appreciate this quick fix GGG. The people that ruined it for everyone else are the ones that were spamming their shades in town instances. Yeah you can go to your hideout but I love me some Dom runs as well and shouldn't have to change instances because some attention starved tween is spamming his in that instance. Anyway, thanks.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
[Removed by Support]

I'm in town because a huge portion of the game while leveling is spent in town. I'm in town because vendors sell things worth buying sometimes and are worth checking when you level. I'm in town for the same reason everyone else spends significant amounts of time in town.

Not that it's relevant to my complaints and their value, but I have also purchased 37 premium tabs. I just find all of the various effects people buy tacky and garish, so there's no value in them for me. I've supported the game by buying the one single thing GGG sells that I find worth purchasing.

Also, look up the definition of "entitled." It does not mean "making valid complaints based on observable reality." If I'd said something like "GGG, you owe me," then you could call me entitled without sounding utterly delusional.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on May 19, 2015, 12:29:13 AM
please put a volume on it not make the sound that we cant hear it guess it was not worth getting now the sound is stuffed now i see why a lot of people have stopped using it as it is now stuffed and most of the complaints are of those that haven't got it or have not payed for any thing to support this game lol
Ha, and I thought I was the only one that found the latest effects in town annoying.
"
biophonism wrote:
Everytime I alt-tab I have to go to the Eternal Laboratory due to the noises. I don't mind people using their effects from supporter pack, but I wish there was a separate volume control for notifications, so I could mute everything else and still hear people PMing me or joining my party.

I agree! please, a separate volume control for notifications
I agree. We need way to control volume of these supporter packs.
Ha, i havent even notised anything, are we talking about the funny efects where some monster sudenly apears over a chars head? Well i have seen it a few tims and i have not found it anoying, but then i dont spend more then a few minits in town anyway.
anyone else getting errors after patch?

Abnormal disconnection.

The realm is currently down for maintenance. try again later
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
"
millamber wrote:
anyone else getting errors after patch?

Abnormal disconnection.

The realm is currently down for maintenance. try again later

same here

Report Forum Post

Report Account: