Russian Roulette .. with what?

"
Perq wrote:

I'd go ahead and say that there already might be various rule sets, but to me, spinning the cylinder after each trigger pull makes no sense. This means every player has equal chance with each shot, meaning you NEVER want to be first. Being first makes you pull the trigger first, thus the second round might never happen. BUT for that, the second player has a higher chance of being shot, to compensate. Altho, you'd have to be playing with other people pointing guns at all players, because if someone is left with the last bullet in the chamber... they most likely won't do it on their own. XD

Yeah, the different rule-sets thing works. I mean if you're actually PLAYING, then you want to minimise the actual chance of someone gunning their head off. If you're administering some kind of psychological torture, then definitely go with the no spin technique.

I see you're on probation, I hope it is nothing to do with our previous tête-à-tête in the other thread.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

Yeah, the different rule-sets thing works. I mean if you're actually PLAYING, then you want to minimise the actual chance of someone gunning their head off. If you're administering some kind of psychological torture, then definitely go with the no spin technique.

I see you're on probation, I hope it is nothing to do with our previous tête-à-tête in the other thread.

Don't think you want to minimize the chance - game needs to end anyways. :-V

I honestly have no idea why I got probated. Lol. Might be the one that makes fun of chobok trolling again, but that wasn't clear enough. So, yeah. :P
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info