What i hate about Isis

"
ISIS, shorthand for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
Its just a coincidence it is the same name as Isis the deity. Some are calling them ISIL.

They are calling themselves Islmic State so IS. They already have groups in Afghanistan, Libya and other arabic countries.

"
History is littered with shitty hate groups that have ruined perfectly good symbols and names for everyone. This is why we cant have nice things.

Nazis ruined the Hindi svastika
KKK ruined the US rebel flag
ISIS apparently has ruined the deity Isis

Don't worry.

ISIS will fade,
Isis will remain.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Billy Connolys take on terrorism (be warned though - dark humour with a broad Scottish accent!)

https://youtu.be/7gMJBQoHJ4E

On a related note - Scotland at its finest ;)

Spoiler
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on May 18, 2015, 7:13:16 AM
I saw a guy with a tatoo - ISIS. It was his favourite band when he was young. Imagine the shitstorm he is getting ;/
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
gathor wrote:
I saw a guy with a tatoo - ISIS. It was his favourite band when he was young. Imagine the shitstorm he is getting ;/

I dont even want to know. And i dont want to know how stupid people feel when he explains it.
There is a positive aspect - at least it shows that people are actively paying attention to some aspects of world news and goings-on.

Off Topic
Another probation? I thought we had a week long grace period for the implementation of the new rules - or is Dirk just being his usual self? :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on May 18, 2015, 5:17:32 PM
If THAT'S what you hate about ISIS then I don't know what to say lol.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Do what the locals do to protest...by self imolation(possiblty the most retarded form of protest i've heard of)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on May 19, 2015, 10:20:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info