Diablo 3 Clone Game Just Got Released on Steam

"
Samkiud wrote:

Such asseveration is very subjective and a matter of perspective and tastes, actually. As long as it is a game, it qualifies to be on Steam.

steam got documentaries though.

is this originally a freemium game? Cause it would make money easily.
I dont know if I would classify it as a game though.
I can see the interaction and rules part, but I dont see the challenge besides muscle limitations.
Is it possible to achieve a state of defeat in the game?
I could be wrong as Im ignorant to the full extent of the game, but seems like the type where the only challenge is in the player itself.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:

Such asseveration is very subjective and a matter of perspective and tastes, actually. As long as it is a game, it qualifies to be on Steam.

steam got documentaries though.

is this originally a freemium game? Cause it would make money easily.
I dont know if I would classify it as a game though.
I can see the interaction and rules part, but I dont see the challenge besides muscle limitations.
Is it possible to achieve a state of defeat in the game?
I could be wrong as Im ignorant to the full extent of the game, but seems like the type where the only challenge is in the player itself.

Yes, it is genuinely freeemium. It has a fair busness modeel. There are only three things you can buy with real money and they boost your progression.

And yes, it is more than a muscle challenge. You have to establish priorities for your resources investment order to progress.
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
Every day I find a new opportunity to rail on valve. Dont take that away from me.

LMAO. You got banned from Steam or something?

Not yet, but give me some more time. Ive been more or less completely banned from all of their forums if that counts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info