iSwirl's Shadow Ball Lightning 1MO Ruckus

Lvl 75 (I think I died 20 times today :S crazy mods)

life: 3474
ball: 3460 (5L)
tendril: 28,405 (5L)
res:75/65/75
evasion: 20%

still haven't found a CoD :( Wearing those facebreakers cause I don't have mali's but I think these provide more DPS anyway as I'm a caster and not an attacker and that crit multi is global ;)

really want pledge for this build.. will prolly have to wait until league over to acquire as I have o currency in ruckus.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on May 30, 2015, 11:42:57 PM
Lvl 78

Found a rather nice belt upgrade today :)

Lvl 72 and below maps are a joke- insane clear speed as each ball is 3800 dps at the moment; in a 4L, I have 28K Tendrils which is awesome for single target (I FIND but I def need more accuracy; its only around 70 percent)

Life 3600~
Resists are all pretty good but cold is 65~ being ranged and creating endurance charges fixes this problem tho.

have pretty much NO defense as you can see looking at gear- still need to find much better gear for the higher level stuff; evasion is only around 20 percent which is nothing as I get hit with everything. Probably wont find the gear I need before league ends but then I can gear him up pretty well once i hit the land of the legacy :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 3, 2015, 6:28:37 PM

found better belt ;) think there is a suffix left on it to add lightning.. will check later!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
STD version of Ball Lightning :) LVL 78

BALL in 5L with FEW non levelled or q gems: 4639
Tendril in 3 link: 27,489 (5L is 37,286)
LIFE: 3551
ES: 2838
RES: 75/75/75
BLOCK spell: 19 percemt
block attack: 25 percent

Using HoT and Wrath for Damage auras
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 9, 2015, 10:11:15 PM
wrath doesnt give damage to auras in 1.3,and accuary doesnt matter to spells
seems to provide mucho damage for me since wand does have SOME phys on it.. that being said, perhaps running dicipline might be smarter ;)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 10, 2015, 12:41:47 PM
try adding herald of ice,if you are playing crit it will shatter the whole screen easily
haha.. You're totally right; i do use BUT due to the gloves I have, I just don't have the mana to manage adding it in and spamming the skill.. I used HoI and HoT to level with until I could use wrath with HoT.. was quite nice to run all three but I found more DPS happened with the 2 lightning aura's.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
haha.. You're totally right; i do use BUT due to the gloves I have, I just don't have the mana to manage adding it in and spamming the skill.. I used HoI and HoT to level with until I could use wrath with HoT.. was quite nice to run all three but I found more DPS happened with the 2 lightning aura's.

you still don't understand that wrath does NOTHING for your spells in current live servers! it adds ATTACK damage...enlighten me, what does the physical base dmg of your wand has to do with wrath adding damage to your spells anyways?
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
why do i get a significant damage increase in tootip damage if i use it? it is what it is..
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info