Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Maybe I missed a vehicle that better suits my needs?

"
I owned a subaru and the 4x drive does in fact do very well in snow. Very good overall handling in all conditions. What was surprising was that it drank a lot of gas. More than I expected. This was a 1997 Outback though mind you. I drove it until the year 2006.

Yeah, we have two Outbacks and they just guzzle gas. Both are excellent in the snow, however, as I bought one strictly to take skiing/back country hiking.

The other thing to consider with an AWD is the maintenance costs tend to be higher.
Nachos? Yes.
I bought a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser to replace the Subaru and I much prefer the ability to switch 4x on and off versus AWD all the time. Plus with a pickup or more rugged SUV (FJ or Jeep) you can really sling stuff around in it and it makes it look better not worse.

The Jeep Rubicon is the best 4X car on the market bar none. Affordable, good looking, holds value and you can take the goddamned roof off. Nothing can go off road like the Jeeps. Nothing. I'm considering one now but I'm not sure it will work with a young babe.
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on May 13, 2015, 9:26:05 AM
anything front wheel drive for the snow (or all wheel drive if you are spending some money)
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on May 13, 2015, 11:28:12 AM
Audis handle great in the snow, look good, and get decent gas mileage. Only problem is I don't think you can get a new one for the price your looking to spend. You could get a certified pre owned which IMO is the better than buying new seeing as the first buyer of a car is usually the one who looses the most money on the car when selling or trading it in.

I had an Audi a4 AWD for a while. I really liked that car until it was totaled.

If you absolutely must have a new car then I'd reccomend and a Subaru for sure.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
In the states at least Audis are expensive. I'm with you - great looking cars.
Audi C7 RS6 would be sweet.

But yeah, getting it for that money would be a tricky prospect.

Check this bitch out, though!

(Warning: Large Image)

Spoiler
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on May 13, 2015, 7:15:28 PM
"
Audis handle great in the snow, look good, and get decent gas mileage. Only problem is I don't think you can get a new one for the price your looking to spend. You could get a certified pre owned which IMO is the better than buying new seeing as the first buyer of a car is usually the one who looses the most money on the car when selling or trading it in.

I had an Audi a4 AWD for a while. I really liked that car until it was totaled.

If you absolutely must have a new car then I'd reccomend and a Subaru for sure.

I learned how to drive with a A4 Quattro. Love them.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info