GGG why you nerfed my Shavron or what is it?

"
Andrew676 wrote:
"
[–]chris_wilson Lead Developer [score hidden] 42 minutes ago
This item is on the live realm, rather than Beta.
We've been looking into a few rare cases of certain items not displaying certain mods over the last week and this is another case of that. I'm confident that we can find/fix it. The reports that people have given have been very detailed.

Jaah of course, never mind the official forums :D
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
Andrew676 wrote:
"
We've been looking into a few rare cases of certain items not displaying certain mods over the last week and this is another case of that. I'm confident that we can find/fix it. The reports that people have given have been very detailed.

When people are stupid enough to think they've been targeted with a single-person nerf rather than finding a bug, how can you expect them to take these forum seriously?
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]

mine is still intact, havent played with it recently though. What could be the cause of the affix disappearing? :/
"
Pendulu wrote:

mine is still intact, havent played with it recently though. What could be the cause of the affix disappearing? :/

Everyone has been presuming the amulet effect MTX from the awakening supporter packs
"
Manjii wrote:

Hahaha i lost my shit when i saw this.
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

The second coming of Kiwihalt! Submit, heretic!

Took my amulet MTX off of my Shadow just in case. Not trying to lose this thing; it's too much fun.

https://redd.it/p0hyul
Honestly you should keep it that way and keep it forever. Although it may be a useless item, it's a very very unique item that no will else in the entire game has ^_^
New kaoms op

IGN: Puskurcina
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
Andrew676 wrote:
"

as long as mods don't censor reddit links ...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Chris said this bug has been fixed. It was apparently directly related to the bug where people were losing their items.

If you re-login to the game, and check your shav's, is it fixed? Please confirm that if so (though I'm much more interested in whether people had their lost items returned to them).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info