Biggest mistake from the DEV"S

The random timer is very unfair because people made from 1 to 12 extra accounts to get more chances but it just backfired.There are thousands yes THOUSANDS of people who got more then one key per pc(IP) simply because they created so many ghost accounts.
The simplest solution to that was a requirement of minimum posts of 1 or more per week or month.
So many people are still waiting for over 6 months is because there are people with 10 fake accounts created
This is so unfair that's why if i will get a friend invite i will give it to a person who's been waiting for a long time because even thou im kinda new here(almost a month)it seems like eternity :(
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
1000% correct
This is my account and no key for me
Except the Devs have said that time and time again the if they have concluded that if 2 or more accounts belong one person then they will close those accounts so part of the problems is solved. There probably is a way around this but they do know this is happening and are trying to prevent it.
Requiring forum posts would just create a ton of spam. It would do absolutely nothing to prevent multi-account users.

Anyway, GGG has ways of dealing with those people.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Last Visited: 20. November 2011 12.08
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

Some people sure are lucky...
Very unfair indeed...
guess that some people do not deserve to play the beta, and uno what i mean.
This whole system of giving away keys is a complete failure imo they should have just done some invite waves for people who opted in. instead of every little newbie on here going mad for a key and people posting keys out in the open and the first forum troll to get in the post within 0.01 seconds gets the key.
hmmmm wonder when i will get mine? but thats okay... i am patient
"
Requiring forum posts would just create a ton of spam. It would do absolutely nothing to prevent multi-account users.

Anyway, GGG has ways of dealing with those people.

100 % incorrect
LOOK AT THE GOD DAMN FORUM is full of spam
examples " post 100 gets the key"
GGG ISNT DOING ANYTHING same thing for months
I cant beleive how lame this is going .....
And i see everyday ppl chosen from the beta timer with names like lkjhhgssa and 1111772
TELL ME NOW IM WRONG?
THINK AGAIN ...
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
Last edited by kshuxxx on Nov 21, 2011, 3:14:10 PM
"
kshuxxx wrote:
TELL ME NOW IM WRONG?
You're wrong.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info