One Month Flashback Leagues

Wont play cause no league specific uniques.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by ropumar on May 5, 2015, 1:35:00 AM
All league mods lmfao u actually did it
3 days.. The wait is long D:
This is going to be really crazy in HC! I can't wait its going to be super challenging! Also I wish it was like top 100 or 200 for demis. In an event as hard as this one to stay alive and make top 100-200 its not like super casuals would be awarded them anyways. I can go hard but not top 20 "DEMI" hard, those guys don't know what sleep is during these events.
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
Last edited by xDank on May 5, 2015, 1:50:38 AM
At last something worthy of Me!
My bad luck has no limits -,- exactly same day starts event on another game I play and I wanted play it alot... :( and also next 1.5 month I have exams in school... #REKT
why only 1 month, and not 2-3 months to close the gap until 2.0 release ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
asdf2000 wrote:
This is cool except that it is still going to be absolutely dominated by fire prolif / flameblast.

only 7 out of the top 20 players were flameblast in the last 1 month race and two of them died. end game mapping requires grouping, and grouping requires a variety of different builds that have great synergy to make 77+ maps as easy and safe as possible. basically, i'm saying that while flameblast/prolif is very good, it's not as dominant as many people think.

i'm personally going to play a dual spark totem build
Last edited by omnibean on May 5, 2015, 2:02:58 AM
Sounds really awesome...I don't want to stop playing Beta but I don't want to miss this event either. What to do what to do?
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Nice, sounds a very fun and challenging one :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info