One Month Flashback Event (Standard)

"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
" While this league has the properties of previous challenge leagues, unique items specific to those leagues will not drop in this event."

was very exited until i read that sh...t ........!!!!!!

once again,1 event for nothing.....

Zana gives that option no? Making them drop elsewhere would take away end game options.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
" While this league has the properties of previous challenge leagues, unique items specific to those leagues will not drop in this event."

Zana gives that option no? Making them drop elsewhere would take away end game options.

True if Zana wasn't that over priced for maybe 80% of the standard population :)
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

Some people play for the experience. There was never any of this incentive to play D2 when ladder reset yet I played every reset. Items are useless once they make their way to their permanent league. The main reason to play the 1m is the fresh economy.
"
Heeronl13 wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

True if Zana wasn't that over priced for maybe 80% of the standard population :)
Zana is overpriced? You what m8?

Yes, Zana is overprized.
Players who are not wealthy cannot use "Nemesis Mod" from Zana on every map, cause it costs 1ex e.g.
Last edited by Electra89 on May 8, 2015, 12:11:42 PM
1 month league HYPE!
i 'd like to know who is realy ready to pay 1 exalted for 1 map mod without garanty about have a good item drop....???? so,yes,zana is HUGE overpriced....and,plz,dont tell me anything about "end game,economy,fun,experience......" ihave 9 character lvl 90+,do ubber with 2 of them,have already dropped shavronne and have more than enough exalted in my stash...i just cant understand why should i make a new character again,with all difficulity of the game and without REAL reward.......
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by xxxcobaltxxx on May 8, 2015, 2:05:49 PM
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
i 'd like to know who is realy ready to pay 1 exalted for 1 map mod without garanty about have a good item drop....???? so,yes,zana is HUGE overpriced....and,plz,dont tell me anything about "end game,economy,fun,experience......" ihave 9 character lvl 90+,do ubber with 2 of them,have already dropped shavronne and have more than enough exalted in my stash...i just cant understand why should i make a new character again,with all difficulity of the game and without REAL reward.......

Many of us will make that character and have a blast

See you later!
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

i think the 1 exalt map mod is mostly for standard league players with unlimited wealth. there has to be content for those type of players too i guess. but if you want a name there is a guy in this thread by the name of liamwpk :)

is anyone hyped for this league? gonna be fun i think.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 8, 2015, 2:15:55 PM
"
Sfp4 wrote:
Not really looking forward to playing on a patch where flameblast is the only extremely viable build next to a 60ex build.

there are plenty of more builds that are viable saying FB is the only one besides a 60ex one is like saying there are no good cars just because you can't afford a ferarri and you don't want to drive the same car everyone else drives
Is this real life ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info