State of the Beta

"
We also need we need ...

I can't stop laughing, almost sound like "We also need weed".
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on May 4, 2015, 12:30:00 AM
"
VileCorpse wrote:
Boring

this
Can you guy stretches wipe far. So we can test high level stuff, otherwise the majority won't be able to get there.

Also, gives us advanced notice. thanks.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
"
Imprecision wrote:
Late June/Early July?

I guess I'll consider the completed expansion to be a wedding present from GGG :D

Hopefully for some of the mods that are basically worthless pass cruel because even if you got a t1 now it doesn't really do anything besides. Then again Chris has said before that there has to be some worthless mods to make the other mod look better.
This is why POE is my #1 ARPG. GGG is so awesome with their transparency with the community. They have the balls to tell us so much about what is going on behind the curtains and with much detail. Unlike the other guy, you know...*cough* Blizzard *cough*

Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feedback from week 2. These kinds of posts help keep us players in tune with what's going on and keep us from asking dumb questions.

So far my only major concern about how the beta progressing is the skill gems that appear to not been looked at yet. There's not many of them, but with Freezing Pulse being VERY overtuned at the moment compared to other skills I feel like I'd like to know what gems on currently on the list to get changed.

Example: Currently an unlinked freezing pulse does two to three times the damage of any other unlinked spell. The difference is so substantially that when using it compared to other gems I feel like I'm actively choosing to make the game more difficult to use another spell.

Thanks for your time.
What I read: Everything has gone much worse than we could have imagined. We are massively behind so get ready to expect a few months delay.
Qarl, the problem with Jewel mods rolling two different weapon types only applies to weapons you can't dual wield. Please be sure to allow the Dagger+Sword mods on the same Jewel that you gave as an example. It's only broken when you roll Staff+1Handed, or Wand+Dagger. Only the combinations you literally can't use are a problem. Basically, a Jewel shouldn't be able to roll another weapon mod if it already has a 2 Handed or Ranged mod.
I'll be sad if I can't get that perfect Claw+Dagger Jewel with dual wield block and attack speed...
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on May 4, 2015, 12:38:29 AM
release the news of delayed expansion after the hype for new supporter packs starts to die down . Good Job GGG lol. I guess we can pay to test the game for you until then hahaha
thank you for the update. keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info