[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Hey, i really like the filter, thanks for keeping it up to date.
I have some trouble changing anything tho... i downloaded Filtration v0.15 and tried to make the filter show Full Wyrmscale body armours.
But i can't use the filter after i changed something. Even if i just open it and save it without changing anything i get an error message ingame. It says <Line 297: invalid sound number "300">.

Would be great if someone could help me with that.
Hi!

Is there any resources that explain colours/boarders? I was reading the main page, but it only explain couple of the combinations (for example - some weapons/rings show with light-blue text? what does it mean?)

Thanks!
"
dandan88 wrote:
Thank you for updating this! Any plans for one with the voice sounds for the currency drops :D

They are already included, but not for rather common currency like chaos or vaal orbs. You can try it by dropping a Mirror Shard, Divine or Exalted Orb, or if you're one of the lucky ones, an actual mirror (probably wouldn't if I were you though :) ).

"
awave wrote:
hey, i found this in your filter and not sure if intended, but doesnt seem right (Hide vs Show):

That's intented. Whenever you kill a Warband, just press Alt and look for magic items that have a border. This is due to the strongbox/sextant mod that makes all drops identified, which in turn is really annoying if that section was set to "Show" by default.

"
Fyndel wrote:
stil the best filter base since filter got added to the game just wanted to say hi :D

Do you have a spotify premium account by now? ;) God that's ages ago ...

"
Good design. So far I can't see any reason to even modify the default of this filter. Communicates effectively. This filter is the best that I've tried.

Thank you, let me know if you find something that you think should be changed in the base.

"
Rhitorius wrote:
@Muldini: Do you plan to change the filter for this league or does it stands at it is?
I would like to modify the soundalerts because i can't stand the new voiced ones but also don't want to do it again in a week (almost missed an exalted orb because i watched a tv show and couldn't recognize the new voice line).
I would take an older version of the filter and change the alerts back or is there a better way?

I would have thought that the sound issues were fixed a lot sooner. Anyway, if you would like to change them, have a look at the "Diff" file linked in the changelog section of the first page. It will show you every line that has been modified between version 2.6.1 and 3.0.0. That should make it fairly easy to revert back to the old sounds until they are fixed.

Unfortunately I'm currently working 60+ hours a week and don't feel like publishing 3.0.1 as a temporary workaround until GGG fixed the sound issues.

"
chuDr3t4 wrote:
using this filter since 1.0 and liking it tyvm
suggestion: isn't it time to move silver coins to default currency/no sound? it is 1/3-1/5 of a chaos on new leagues

You are right, fixed in my local version. Will be part of 3.0.1. Thank you!

"
Ranculos wrote:
Hi!
Is there any resources that explain colours/boarders? I was reading the main page, but it only explain couple of the combinations (for example - some weapons/rings show with light-blue text? what does it mean?)
Thanks!

I need to include that in the initial post at some point. Until then, here's the explanation.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
"
Muldini wrote:
I need to include that in the initial post at some point. Until then, here's the explanation.

I'm currently level 45 and still seeing blue items marked this way (I think that at this point no blue items are useful? am I'm right to assume those are still showing up for people who craft their rares or playing self-funded leagues and need a good blue gear as a base?
"
http://www.thiessen.im/PoE/oftrta_v3.0.0.filter

2 Pantheon Soul block:

"
#special

#Pantheon Soul - CatchAll
Show
Class "Pantheon Soul"
SetTextColor 74 230 58 #Pantheon Soul - CatchAll

and

"

###############################################################################
# Section: ### Pantheon Soul ##################################################

#Pantheon Soul - CatchAll
Show
Class "Pantheon Soul"
SetTextColor 74 230 58 #Pantheon Soul - CatchAll

### /Pantheon Soul ############################################################

after modifying it, I got this error

Line 313: Invalid sound number "300"

I even didnt change or modify any sound

how to fix this? any changes to the filter, i get taht error
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
Filter just missed an exalted orb that luckily dropped at my feet. No sound or anything. Think I'll try another filter.
for rich version u definitely don't want to see transmutations, augmentations, portal scrolls, engineer's shards, horizon shards, binding shards, transmutation shards, alchemy shards. also when low lvl maps drop, they still make a sound even though u don't see them, or is it impossible to disable? also i think sound for divine is too low, don't know about ex, haven't got any yet
Last edited by Creditor on Aug 31, 2017, 11:16:46 AM
Why is https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Etched_Kite_Shield outlined as priority loot by the filter? There's no unique version of it. Something I'm missing?

EDIT: Found out it gave an Orb of Augmentation because of 6 affixes. It wasn't identified yet when I posted.
Last edited by AtotehZ on Aug 31, 2017, 5:01:04 PM
Any ETA on the next update? Any change I make to the filter breaks it and I have to download it again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info