[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

"
Muldini wrote:
New Maraketh names (thx Nazdravan)

No need to thank me, you're the one that did all the hard work in the first place. :)
No matter the cost bitches, no matter the cost.
Can confirm it works now.

Thanks for the quick update!
"
zXzLenin wrote:

Hey, i been using your filter since the start and its amazing =] just have a small suggestion that i think its ok since your filter tries to keep everything so default like.

Can you make an exception to tabula rasa so it appears as any other unique instead of a 6l? Or let me know how to this? Tried but my changes dont affect tabula for some reason.

If you know how to do this let me know ;)

Thanks.

#v0.9g:
# - Added Tabula Rasa exception, it is now shown as a regular unique (thx zXzLenin)
# - Added "Imperial Bow", "Glorious Plate" and "Prophecy Wand" to chance section
# - Adjusted Flask section to new droplevels
# - 3L Quartz Sceptre is now only being highlighted until lvl 25
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
thought there was an error but see you're on version G & I was still on C - thanks for the filter - love it!!
ign: Kza_Taza
Last edited by kareNZa on May 22, 2015, 10:00:45 PM
#v0.9h:
# - Highest available tier based on zonelevel now highlighted by rare bordercolor
# - Chaos/regal recipe is now highlighted by a currency colored border (only preferable items)
# - Added jewel highlighting (blue/rare border)
# - Normal and magic weapons now need to have 3 (one hand) or 4 (two hand) sockets to be shown after level 25
# - Chance items are now highlighted by a unique border
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
This is e B.L.F. - Best Loot Filter !
Just what i planned to do with my LF.
Thnx bro & GG!
SC legues V
nvm
ign: reidan
Last edited by Reidan on May 28, 2015, 2:11:52 PM
Hello guys
Best Loot Filter Ever!

Can we improve this amazing loot filter abit please Cant we?!

1)I would like to ask whats the reason behind your decision about The Harbinger Bow(white base) to not be shown in maps?
Its best endgame base for bow users and i am sure many people wants to alchy every one!@
I am sure many people want to set it on track to be part of vendor recipe for 5 rare items of the same base type!

2)I would like to ask why the iron ring is not shown in maps?
We all do know its part of the 2Chaos recipe!
7x iron rings(any kind white or magic) plus 1 rare coral(it might be identified) ring gives unidentified(Rare) coral amulet!

Last edited by Ar4ngel on May 28, 2015, 11:21:14 PM
"
Ar4ngel wrote:

1)I would like to ask whats the reason behind your decision about The Harbinger Bow(white base) to not be shown in maps?
Its best endgame base for bow users and i am sure many people wants to alchy every one!@
I am sure many people want to set it on track to be part of vendor recipe for 5 rare items of the same base type!

Harbinger Bows are actually in the "craft base section" (which also toggles them endgame material) and thus removes the ItemLevel limit. Which means it is shown. However normal/magic 2 hand weapons need 4 sockets as well to be shown. This is to remove clutter until there's a condition for implicit values.

If you'd like to remove the 4 socket condition to see all normal/magic Harbinger Bows, search (strg + f) for "#Harbinger Bow" and remove the lines that say "Sockets >= 4". There migth be multiple blocks following each other for a single BaseType, you will have to remove the line for all of them.

"
Ar4ngel wrote:

2)I would like to ask why the iron ring is not shown in maps?
We all do know its part of the 2Chaos recipe!
7x iron rings(any kind white or magic) plus 1 rare coral(it might be identified) ring gives unidentified(Rare) coral amulet!

Normal/magic Paua and Coral Amulets and Paua and Iron Rings are hidden after lvl ~45 because I've never used them for anything. Picking up 7 normal rings and store them to then put another rare amulet in (which could be used for the chaos/regal recipe already) just to get another unidentified amulet of a base noone uses seems like a high investment to me.

However, this as well is easy to change.

Search for "### Amulets, Rings, Belts" and simply remove "Iron Ring" (and others you might want to see) from the Hide section. This is for normal/magic items only, since rares are always shown.
The version that is about to be released will make this a lot easier as it will incorporate Antnee's "SmartBlock" system.

I'm currently working on a new version after I've had the chance to play a couple of higher maps to test the endgame parts (75+) of the filter. Probably going to be released over the weekend.
Please keep providing feedback if you find something odd or if someting is unclear, it is very much appreciated.
Last edited by Muldini on May 29, 2015, 4:29:26 AM
Thank you for the hard work.

Nice filter.
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info