Account got overwritten because I used another account with the email....

Just saw this thread, same thing happened to me.....

If it has then we're probably done, GGG stated they will not recover accounts under any circumstances including those not under our control.
"
KhanYeezy wrote:

If it has then we're probably done, GGG stated they will not recover accounts under any circumstances including those not under our control.

Contact support directly if you think it is an account issue, not a compromised/hacked account. If the issue in this thread is valid, then the characters are perhaps not deleted. The forums are not for urgent or security issues.
Yep I sent support an email. Thanks for all of your help
"
Britannicus wrote:
"
KhanYeezy wrote:

Contact support directly if you think it is an account issue, not a compromised/hacked account. If the issue in this thread is valid, then the characters are perhaps not deleted. The forums are not for urgent or security issues.

Forums should > email
"

Forums should > email

That is just your opinion. I am pretty sure that GGG would rather you contact them directly if you have an account issue rather than trying to bump your post up on a support forum.
"
Britannicus wrote:
"

Forums should > email

That is just your opinion. I am pretty sure that GGG would rather you contact them directly if you have an account issue rather than trying to bump your post up on a support forum.

Emails get spammed by retarded people and it's hard for them to read it all
forums are easier
fact
"
Britannicus wrote:
"

Forums should > email

Look how long it has been and no reply or email...they just ignore the forums.
"
"
Britannicus wrote:
"

Forums should > email

Emails get spammed by retarded people and it's hard for them to read it all
forums are easier
fact

"Gets spammed by retarded people"

- Was this nessesary? Really?
Are you sure those people aint just having the same problem as you?

-If so, wouldnt that also make you into a "retard" ?

Stop throwing words like that around. GGG is doing everything there 20man team can handle.

Stop beeing a jerk, the LoL community is already Affected by this plague, dont you dare bring that %/#**%/ around here.

Now, either wait for help or go back and do something else, the world will still be there tomorrow, with and witout you.

zzZzzzZzzZz
Go fuck your girlfriend and feel better again k?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info