Kingkongor left POE.

So, that is, he left path of exile and go back to d3, i dont know the reasons, maybe because the people playing POE laught at him, dont know, what do u think?
Sorry for my english dudes! D:
who is he?

no seriously ? who is he?
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
I've seen that name on the front page, maybe a streamer. Too bad I never was interested in watching others play. ^^;
This signals the end of a post. I apologise to everyone who had to suffer through it.
No idea who that is, or why should it matter so much.
From what I learned from Kripp's stream, Kongor ragequit the game because of a Hardcore Death incident.

http://www.twitch.tv/kingkongor/b/365579179 - Skip to about 2:12:00 to see his death. I don't link to the YT vid because the stream shows more of his reaction.

Also, I never seen much of his streams. This is now what I know him for. ;p
"
xreasonz wrote:
who is he?

no seriously ? who is he?

"
PipPitkin wrote:
I've seen that name on the front page, maybe a streamer. Too bad I never was interested in watching others play. ^^;

"
XDementia wrote:
No idea who that is, or why should it matter so much.

You dont realize that this bunch of streamers make this game successful in terms of playerbase, and is relatively important for the game survivability, i dont follow this particular streamer, only think that this new can be little relevant.

"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
From what I learned from Kripp's stream, Kongor ragequit the game because of a Hardcore Death incident.

http://www.twitch.tv/kingkongor/b/365579179 - Skip to about 2:12:00 to see his death. I don't link to the YT vid because the stream shows more of his reaction.

Also, I never seen much of his streams. This is now what I know him for. ;p

Hahaha this sound like something this guy do, well 4 deaths in a week is a lot of deaths.
Last edited by xXkoverasXx on Feb 10, 2013, 9:57:11 AM
"
xXkoverasXx wrote:

You dont realize that this bunch of streamers make this game successful in terms of playerbase, and is relatively important for the game survivability, i dont follow this particular streamer, only think that this new can be little relevant.

To be fair i didnt found out about this game by the means of a livestreamer. . .
Im sure some have but honestly 1 person isnt going to make a Diffirence. The game has allready made a name for itself and can only improve beyond we have now (wich is allready a good thing)
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
Livestreamers are good PR, but some of them are just silly. A smart person won't care about some guy who ragequit, even if that person did it live.
"
xreasonz wrote:
"
xXkoverasXx wrote:

To be fair i didnt found out about this game by the means of a livestreamer. . .
Im sure some have but honestly 1 person isnt going to make a Diffirence. The game has allready made a name for itself and can only improve beyond we have now (wich is allready a good thing)

I dont agree whith you, the left of the popular streamers maybe not drop the playerbase to the ground, but the promo from this guys can be notice, a lot, chris know that and that is the reason to appeared in the streams of this people. And i dont found the game by this streamers too, but a lot of people do, and this will be good for the game.

"
Crossflip wrote:
Livestreamers are good PR, but some of them are just silly. A smart person won't care about some guy who ragequit, even if that person did it live.

i dont think this is a matter of inteligence.
Last edited by xXkoverasXx on Feb 10, 2013, 10:09:15 AM
Hardcore isn't supposed to be easy, his attention went to adjusting the volume of the music hence he died.

He blames random people for his death, which is kinda weak.
PoE-D3-WoW-Tribes:Ascend-Minecraft-SC2-TES(O) <3
I am but a boulder in the tide...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info