4 Hour Endless Ledge (1)

Another stupid race at the end of which you get cupcakes.

They should have kept torment until new one comes.

The 5 days event was for GGG to make sure the racers are in beta. Fuck the rest.
The 4 hour event is to make sure if there are other racers left, they get in beta, fuck the rest.

Meh.
"
zapumpkin wrote:
The 5 days event was for GGG to make sure the racers are in beta. Fuck the rest.
If you consider racers those who can play this crappy endgame for 15 hours a day... I guess...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
zapumpkin wrote:
Another stupid race at the end of which you get cupcakes.

They should have kept torment until new one comes.

The 4 hour event is to make sure if there are other racers left, they get in beta, fuck the rest.

Meh.

Get good.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
"
jstq wrote:
"
zapumpkin wrote:
If you consider racers those who can play this crappy endgame for 15 hours a day... I guess...

You can play 24h a day and won't reach the exp the first 35 guys have. They are better than you at it, hence the nickname "racers". An casual guy takes 5-10 times more than a racer to get to lvl 80. Easy to figure the chances for them to direcly get beta are slim, if any.

On the other hand, getting into the pool is lame. Chances are worse than waiting on the main page to get it.

In my opinion, GGG should try to diminish the rush/racing, while they discretely support it by launching stupid events like the current.

Ofc will just sit my ass out of it. Good luck to the ones that chose to play it though.
"
MyH4o wrote:
Not a single race at good time for Europeans - CHECK
90%+ of the "top10" keys won by casters - CHECK

... It's the GGG way...

Somebody is always salty, Doesn't matter what you do.
"
zapumpkin wrote:
"
jstq wrote:
"
zapumpkin wrote:

You can play 24h a day and won't reach the exp the first 35 guys have. They are better than you at it, hence the nickname "racers". An casual guy takes 5-10 times more than a racer to get to lvl 80. Easy to figure the chances for them to direcly get beta are slim, if any.

On the other hand, getting into the pool is lame. Chances are worse than waiting on the main page to get it.

In my opinion, GGG should try to diminish the rush/racing, while they discretely support it by launching stupid events like the current.

Ofc will just sit my ass out of it. Good luck to the ones that chose to play it though.

Before you make comments, go through the 5DSC and 5DHC ladders, check the profiles of the top 35, and then see how many "racers" there are. I'd also like to point out that you're talking to #1 racer for this season, who almost had more points this season than everyone on 5DSC or 5DHC combined. This "race" favored league players, not racers who optimize for leagues that are shorter than 2 hours.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
Last edited by Awkamess on May 1, 2015, 11:33:42 AM
i dont rly understand why it starts 6 am...this rly sux..
"
MyH4o wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
"
mireklefou wrote:
"I say we set that event for 6am."
"B-b-but Europeans. They will rage again."
"... Set it for 6am."

Hate to overgeneralize, but from what I've seen on this and other game forums, it seems like Europeans will rage about things like this no matter what. Even if they TRY to set it at an EU-friendly time, there are still several different timezones involved there and people will complain that it wasn't at the perfect time for THEIR particular zone. I've seen someone complain about a 3 hour race not being at a good time for them and then after looking at all the details of his schedule that he gave, it ended up that there was about a half hour long window at best for when they could have started the race and still met his needs.

Look at the 2nd and 3rd race. They have 2!!! hour difference. Both are at retarded times for Europeans.

Europe doesn't have that much of a huge time difference zones. There are like GMT, GMT+1, GMT+2, GMT+3.

If you place the god damn race at 2-3-4-5-6pm GMT it will be fine for everyone. But no, the "most EU friendly race" starts at 9pm GMT and it only gets worse the more east you live.

Stop complaining please. Seriously. [Removed by Support] Its not set to fit anyones certain time zones. It starts at 10 p.m. my time so I have to be up at 2 a.m. to fully do this race. So, do us all a favor just stfu and enjoy the damn game. Doesn't fit your schedules? WHO CARES! Its ggg's choice to put it at whatever time they want to. So, seriously don't play the race if it doesn't fit your "needs" of "time" and everything. People complaining about 7 a.m. or 6 a.m.? Good for you. You work sorry to hear. There will still be hundreds of people playing still easy. Especially the teenager who have the weekend with no school or anything like that. Bye.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on May 1, 2015, 2:28:42 PM
lel, no matter the time of the race, you guys will whine

for people who aren't working
Spoiler
8pm: Wow this is stupid, right when the evening starts... no way in hell I'm gonna waste an evening for that

midnight: Wow this is stupid, why start it at midnight? race is 4 hours and no way I'm gonna go to bed past 4am

4am: Wow this is stupid, right in the middle of the night

8am: Wow this is stupid, who wakes up that early to race?

noon: Wow this is stupid, we eat at noon, no way in hell I'm gonna skip a meal to do a race

4pm: Wow this is stupid, we usually eat at 6pm so the race happens right at the wrong time

for people who are working
Spoiler
the time of the race is in your work schedule: Wow this is stupid, i'm working during the race. GGG doesnt care about us

the time of the race is when you're not working: Wow this is stupid, i come back from work and i need to rest and i have shit to do. GGG doesnt care about us

For the entitled, feel free to copy/paste the whine lines for the future races!
"
harddaysnight wrote:
There seems to be a lot of new people entering races. So for those new to Endless ledge here is some info.

Thanks for this! Very helpful to those trying it for the first time,and concise enough to maybe interest those that never tried a race. All you need to know for a really fun event :)
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info