Bethesda and GGG... Community is priority

Original post:

"
Bethesda wrote:
We believe mod developers are just that: developers. We love that Valve has given new choice to the community in how they reward them, and want to pass that choice along to our players. We are listening and will make changes as necessary.

Update post:

"
Bethesda wrote:
After discussion with Valve, and listening to our community, paid mods are being removed from Steam Workshop. Even though we had the best intentions, the feedback has been clear – this is not a feature you want. Your support means everything to us, and we hear you.

When i saw this post i remembered how ggg is always listening to players ideas, demands and feedbacks :]

I belive in a world where gamers and developers will work together!

http://www.bethblog.com/2015/04/27/why-were-trying-paid-skyrim-mods-on-steam/
Last edited by Exsmigol on Apr 27, 2015, 9:55:09 PM
There is another GGG? Hmm I heard Good Guys Gaming once not shure if a company.

Because this GGG here is successful ignoring suggestions, feedback and demands for years.

Simple things as addtional FL, IL slots MTX.

Ever heard of SFL Threads. Many players are sick of Path of Trading/RMTing.

I can add many lines of examples.

It's funnier to read mail conversations on reddit when somebody did a chargeback.

I was going to post something salty and completely negative, but thankfully Hilbert got here before me and saved me the trouble.

Thanks Hilbert! :)

Are you enjoying the 5Day SSF race?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Asking me?

Path of Exile isn't even on my harddrive it's a waste of 5 GB.
I don't play generic MMORPGs it doesn't matter is Solo or Party.
There are actually some quality games to play like GTA5 now and Witcher 3 in some weeks. ;)

I just gave examples of other peoples feedbacks where I am totally uninvolved. If you are interested in my ignored feedback go back to 2 weeks after OB release. The later feedbacks contain a lot of hostility towards the devs causing this. ;)

The only reason for me to play Path of Exile would be to piss off certain individuals.

Maybe if it would just reward keys instead of adding the account I would have gone into the Top 35 to give the key away to the person who gives the closests thoughts on Path of Exile and let it go like 3 days.

Would have been hilarious too see new accounts postings thoughts nowhere close anyway.

y u guyz make gabeN sad

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Don't you mention "Bethesda" with your dirty mouth again.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Hilbert wrote:
Asking me?

I don't play generic MMORPGs it doesn't matter is Solo or Party.
There are actually some quality games to play like GTA5 now and Witcher 3 in some weeks. ;)

I just gave examples of other peoples feedbacks where I am totally uninvolved. If you are interested in my ignored feedback go back to 2 weeks after OB release. The later feedbacks contain a lot of hostility towards the devs causing this. ;)

The only reason for me to play Path of Exile would be to piss off certain individuals.

Maybe if it would just reward keys instead of adding the account I would have gone into the Top 35 to give the key away to the person who gives the closests thoughts on Path of Exile and let it go like 3 days.

Would have been hilarious too see new accounts postings thoughts nowhere close anyway.

I know your pain. I once had a girlfriend that I thought I loved with all my heart. One day, I saw a side of her I just didn't like (she was a closet racist) and I knew in my soul that I wasn't going to be able to change her.

Letting her go was painful, she was so many yings to my mutlitude of wangs (I mean yangs), but alas ... it was not to be.

I tell you what made it easier - camping outside her front door and bad mouthing her all the time to her new friends, boyfriends, and even her parents. Was really carthartic you know :)

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Too much work it's easier to manipulate her other friends to badmouth her.

It leaves scars once unexpected friends badmouth her. Deep scars.

Hack into her PC, listen to rage and ruin her by stealing her racist literature and then publish it on P2P networks so she won't make a dime anymore.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Too much work it's easier to manipulate her other friends to badmouth her.

It leaves scars once unexpected friends badmouth her. Deep scars.

Hack into her PC, listen to rage and ruin her by stealing her racist literature and then publish it on P2P networks so she won't make a dime anymore.

Well as long as you're having fun and staying active, its good to have goals :)

Don't forget to give Act 4 / 2.0 a go though, otherwise your feedback might end up being out of date :( Knowing how much we all appreciate it, I'd hate to think it ended up getting ignored.

How is GTA5, BTW? Have the modders started creating interesting things for it? I haven't picked up the PC copy yet, been a bit busy.

"
Hilbert wrote:
Asking me?

What was that word you used to describe yourself again? Parasite, was it?

Still proudly wearing that badge, bertie?

__

nait: entirely too subtle.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 28, 2015, 3:33:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info