Rhoa - Natural selection or selective corruption? (beta spoilers)

Don't forget the third species, the flying eternal Rhoa!
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
"
Dreggz wrote:
Don't forget the third species, the flying eternal Rhoa!

Maraketh Air Force
Dem paint skills...
Chris commented on this briefly on Kripp's stream. He doesn't give a firm answer, but it's something I guess:

"
There's even some Dinosaurs up the top that no one's commented on that I've seen.... Yeah behind the bamboo fence there's some dinosaur things. I mean, I don't know if they're actually dinosaurs. They're probably some kind of.. you know, Rhoa relative.

Last edited by UHF on Apr 27, 2015, 9:19:50 PM
"
UHF wrote:
Chris commented on this briefly on Kripp's stream. He doesn't give a firm answer, but it's something I guess:

"
There's even some Dinosaurs up the top that no one's commented on that I've seen.... Yeah behind the bamboo fence there's some dinosaur things. I mean, I don't know if they're actually dinosaurs. They're probably some kind of.. you know, Rhoa relative.

I swear, if these things drop a new kind of RHOA FEATHER, I'll lose it.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Derpey wrote:
"
UHF wrote:

"

I swear, if these things drop a new kind of RHOA FEATHER, I'll lose it.

well how else are we supposed to make the Maraketh rod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info