lost my craft bench

"
kungfoojoe wrote:
Image of the Bug report
Spoiler

Image of my stash tabs
Spoiler

What I have done in order to try and resolve this issue:

1. /claim_crafting_benches (no temp stash tab in my hideout stash tabs as my screenshot indicates).
2. /claim_crafting_benches log out log in no change.
3. Dismiss and invite all masters that I do not have a bench for. No option to receive missing benches.
4. Tried to gain next level with a master in order to see if option to receive bench would appear.

I may try to re-install client, but I have read a few other threads on this topic and a fresh install does not seem to fix the issue. Any help on this matter would be appreciated as this bug removes a significant portion of the game.

I did all of this, still missing 2 crafting benches.. how stupid is this crap..
And my masters are lvl 8, i tried to do missions on them, nothing
Last edited by Pokela on May 1, 2015, 12:48:55 PM
try contacting support for this issue. they should be able to restore your crafting benches.
"
kompaniet wrote:
try contacting support for this issue. they should be able to restore your crafting benches.

i emailed them twice, not even one answer, i did my work
bump....
Should i stop bumping it? Why can't you just add crafting benches to my hideout?
bump and also, when i tried to do vagan daily, no tps popped
So...nothing?I know this is a free game.. Atleast tell me , no Pokela, nothing will be done to your account, you may get scammed by random people crafting an item for you, have a good day.. I will be mad, but atleast i'll know the truth.
bump
bump
still no change.. why can't you just add those crafting benches to my hideout

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info