The Wizard's Tower

Hi Arch,

Thanks for making the guild available for the community. I would like to join if you have an available slot. Thanks !!
"
Hellsmith wrote:
I would like to join as well!

IGN: ZiggyDenarius

You, sir, are a doofus. That character doesn't exist ;p. At least your profile isn't private.

"
Rostauf wrote:
Hi Arch,

Thanks for making the guild available for the community. I would like to join if you have an available slot. Thanks !!

You are also a doofus, I need a character name to issue an invite, doesn't work by account name (because I have no idea why), and your profile is set to private.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Bumping to make everyone aware of the new Official Guild Pastry, which is the Apple Ugly.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Hey! I just really started to get into PoE (Friends got me into it thinking the 1month was the new act :( ) and I thought it would be fun to join a guild and help other people like myself (newbies) and receive help/advice from veterans such as yourself. I could also possibly provide a TS3 server and forum space for the guild via a community I admin for (wont link as i do not know the rules about advertising on here).

Edit:
Char = Zaephyre/Zaephyrette
Last edited by Zaephyre on Apr 29, 2015, 10:22:30 PM
I would like to join
IGN:GodlyLightning
Well I was sold until the rap music. I'm too old for that nonsense.
"
Xtorma_Xtorma wrote:
Well I was sold until the rap music. I'm too old for that nonsense.

Rule #1 of the Tower: Ignore Antnee.

I hate rap music in general.

-Galileo Galilei
Apparently, I have been kicked out of BLoW after a small argument with Charan. At least in the forums my position got changed to Migratory Bird. I would like to join your guild, Arch! I liked it when you were leader of BLoW.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
Zaephyre wrote:
Hey! I just really started to get into PoE (Friends got me into it thinking the 1month was the new act :( ) and I thought it would be fun to join a guild and help other people like myself (newbies) and receive help/advice from veterans such as yourself. I could also possibly provide a TS3 server and forum space for the guild via a community I admin for (wont link as i do not know the rules about advertising on here).

Edit:
Char = Zaephyre/Zaephyrette

Sounds like a good outlook. We're good on a forum, freeforums.net is pretty good and I've already done a bunch of work setting that one up.

-Galileo Galilei
"
chimpanzee wrote:
Apparently, I have been kicked out of BLoW after a small argument with Charan. At least in the forums my position got changed to Migratory Bird. I would like to join your guild, Arch! I liked it when you were leader of BLoW.

No worries Chimp, invite sent man. You're going to have to change your .sig though ;p.

-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info