The Wizard's Tower

Hey Folks.

So I've decided to start up a new guild.

I ran Bird Lovers of Wraeclast (Charan's guild) for roughly 13 months while Charan needed time away from leadership, and I really enjoyed that experience. Once Charan decided he wanted his guild back I then faced a tough decision: stay in that guild, or strike out on my own and start a new one.

In the end, I felt more comfortable making my own, so here it is!

My goal is to create a friendly, relaxed environment for people to chat in, help each other out, and just shoot the shit while playing. That's what I always enjoy most about guilds, having that community of folks to interact with and get to know.

I don't particularly care about people's playing skills, what level characters they've got, or anything like that. I care about people's attitudes and ability to get along. Being positive about the game and GGG is an absolute must. Being critical is fine, everything and everyone has its flaws, but how that criticism is expressed is a huge deal.

I like it when folks have a nice posting history, it gives me a window into who they are. It's not required, it just makes me happy.

A sense of maturity is absolutely required. If you have crass, juvenile characters names, I'm not interested.

I really think that's it, feel free to hit me with a PM/post if you have questions. I'm not in game much right now, mainly due to the lull in activity with all the Beta stuff going on.

Looking forward to building a fun guild, and I hope to see folks in the Tower!

Edit: Oh yeah, VoIP stuff. I pretty much don't use it, so I can't require that anyone else use it. If anyone wants to set something up as the guild grows, that's totally cool.

Edit 2: I have set up a guild forum at tower.freeforums.net, so once you're in the guild please sign up there! The more communication and interaction among guild members, the better :).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jul 14, 2015, 2:19:30 PM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2018, 5:36:56 AM
Hey Archwizard

cheers for the PM, funny you should mention joining a guild as i was just recently thinking about going about finding one. I have used skype in past for games but its quite a hungry program and not sure how good it works with this game running, what program will the guild require we use to communicate? I never joined a guild on poe so have no idea how they work. If everyone is up for running maps, doing master dailies helping each other out with builds n gear n stuff i except the invite,
cheers and see you in The Tower
There is no requirement, as far as voice chat. That can probably just develop organically, as the guild grows. Use what you want.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Sounds like an excellent guild. I want in!
Good to seeya back in the saddle, Arch!

I'm staying put, but I wish you all the best with your TWiTs. If there's anything you need to add to your stash as a start-up (in Standard, at least) lemme know. I prolly have summat I can spare.

Have fun, and I'll seeya 'round teh funny farm! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Hey Ray :)

Thanks for the post!

-Galileo Galilei
Thanks for the interest Urban and Backwoods, invites are on the way!

-Galileo Galilei
Seems like you got all the basics down for a fun and friendly guild environment!

It'll be interesting seeing another new guild grow :3
Ugh effort
Excellent!
Welcome to the new guildies, we will meet soon I bet:)

Ray, I almost died reading "TWiTs":P Hope we will race together some day again.

Cya in The Wizard's Tower lads.

I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Seems like you got all the basics down for a fun and friendly guild environment!

It'll be interesting seeing another new guild grow :3

Glad you think so :).

I'll definitely be interested in seeing this new guild grow, but then, I might be biased....

-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info