1.3.1g hotfix (6pm Apr 24, NZ Time)

"
SkoDo_ wrote:
"
Wallababy wrote:
Was there a specific incident that triggered this hotfix to be implemented today? If so, what was it, I have been on Reddit all day and haven't noticed anything pertaining to this... Thanks :)

It is possible to join another players hideout when you are in his clan. Without the Hotfix it where possible to share your dailies with your friends and even trade over the ground in this areas in the coming 5 days solo race/event

There was a much worse incident than that, that someone was complaining about within the week leading up to these patch notes.

Someone with a potato computer--but who was by no means a bad person--who I will henceforth refer to as "potato" was giving away his dailies for the master exp but having the party stay behind so he could get the actual level monster exp and items and such. This fuckup who had joined the party and was lagging behind in entering haku's portal, enters the haku dungeon instance, and starts mjolner discharging the fuck out of potato's vicinity. I don't remember if this caused potato to die or have his potato crash or what, but he had a chat with the discharger, who turned out to be a complete dickhead, so he kicked the dude out of the party and /ignored him so he wouldn't accidentally invite him again. Then he went on to do the other dailies.

The guy who was kicked out and /ignored was still able to join the potato's other dailies. Because he never left the potato's hideout in the first place.
GGG, there are some cats in client's patch notes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info