End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

"
Hojirozame wrote:

Here's the quote from Chris:

"
Chris wrote:
I don't understand why someone who has access to The Awakening would spend five days grinding 1.3.1 to try to win something they already have!

To answer the question, though, if you already have access and win access again then nothing happens and it just wastes a beta slot. This is unlikely to occur and I'll try to spot it happening so that I can give the key out some other way.

ty 8 )

i think they will manage to sort out those that already have one.
"
morc1us wrote:
"
rengesha wrote:
Oh God why not give me a key????

You are praying to wrong master...

I gave my youth, his best years, and the key is not present ((
Fix the Fucking DESYNC pls first then make this stupid 1 day 5 day 30 day leagues.PLS!!!
time to level to 70 on both
"
soha77 wrote:
Fix the Fucking DESYNC pls first then make this stupid 1 day 5 day 30 day leagues.PLS!!!

dat cry
IGN
NewAgent

"
nforcee wrote:
"
soha77 wrote:

dat cry

Desync Cry

Base Duration 1 Forum Post

70% Reduced Forum Posting

45% Reduced Feedback

Cry Inflicts 1337 Chaos Damage Over time For Other Posters

Anyone know if these characters move to standard leagues after the race?

-Izo
"
morc1us wrote:
"
nforcee wrote:
"
soha77 wrote:

dat cry

Desync Cry

Base Duration 1 Forum Post

70% Reduced Forum Posting

45% Reduced Feedback

Cry Inflicts 1337 Chaos Damage Over time For Other Posters

^
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
"
And still no keys for people who have spent over $500 but not a top supporter pack.

Explain to me why the $590 dollars I have spent in this game is valued less than other players $500?

But you are Divine Supporter and Master Supporter so you will get a key.
Why are ypu complaining?
I'm quite excited about this.
As I'm working fulltime I won't be going for the top spots, but will reach 70 in the hopes of a beta key.

It would be awesome if it started a bit earlier though, as it's Saturday here in the Netherlands and I'm basically doing nothing and waiting it to be midnight. ._.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info