Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

WTB Dom kill PST :^)
That which does not kill us, makes a huge mistake.
No league mods except solo?
Would like it more with something like Bloodlines added.
This race is gonna be epic! Beta key or die tryin!
lmao the people crying is epic, dunno why people say ''blah blah the top 10 races will be there again blah blah '' there aint no trading = no top racers = only pure skill will get you to the top, also 99% sure that GGG will ignore the accounts that already have a beta key :)
Will there be a ladder board or something to check our place while having a pause (to check on those who actually manage) ?

Also, i'll be busy with family visiting this week-end, so i'll definitely not compete for the places ;)

Please make more events like this because i don't party in game because i use wine-staging (openSUSE linux OS instead of windows OS).
It's fair to say wine does manage the PoE game client perfectly well yet (i noticed recently that loading too many game areas can make the client get out of memory or segfault (may also be because i have only 4 GB of RAM)).

Really, i think solo events are fitting my current playstyle just fine.
"
v4sh123 wrote:
Why would you start a 5 day event, when the weekend is almost over?
How is anyone going to compete like that.
I do not get it too why it did not start on friday so people can push all the weekend, I got also exams on wednesday and tuesday so I will not be able play much.. so fuck it. Rip beta
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Apr 24, 2015, 5:22:51 AM
I know you will not be reading this, but rewarding keys to top 35 overall means that you force players that want a key to play flameblast ;)

Instead of making it top 35 templar/witch flameblasters you should had made it top 6 of each class :^)

BUT ANYWAY I STILL LOVE YOU GGG xDDDD And then way you handle beta access too! Simply ebin :D <3 XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXDDDDDD
Beta-key at all costs, Beta-key in spite of all terror,
Beta-key however long and hard the road may be;
for without Beta-key, there is no survival.
"
MyH4o wrote:
Tbh if you gonna no-life for 5 days, doesn't really matter when it stars.
But ya - we gonna run a race that starts on the weekend - and then start the race on Sunday for Europeans.

Well... my work schedule tells you are wrong buddy.
Finaly Solo event!! I mostly solo this game, dont like parties etc.. Prolly can reach to top 35 in HC, and those streamers, meh dont think that they join to event where prices is useless to them.
Stoked, Good luck to everyone, but the most to me ! =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info