Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

"
PyrosEien wrote:
If anything he should remove the 10% chance to apply shocks, and pick the other passive that no one ever gets which is 15% duration. This would "reduces the treshold" helping with the lower end added lightning rolls.

I don't see how you can; the 15% shock duration is a point after the 10% chance to shock. There are 2 other shock duration nodes but those are extremely inefficient to get in terms of passive points.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
"
Drunner wrote:
"
Oats_PT wrote:
OK can anyone tell me why he got acceleration? thats an attack speed node not cast speed node.

Because it links to Projectile Damage nodes.

That makes no sense to me. I am still not understanding this. how does an attack speed which does not effect FP cast speed at all have to projectile damage nodes? can anyone else explain this to me? what am I not getting here? or is everyone else as clueless as I am? or did kripp simply make a mistake?
i am successfully running this build... and i started with NOTHING you just have to be smart

twitch.tv/cautioncones to ask me questions or learn a little on how to budget this build
Greatness at any cost -Dark Confidant
Last edited by cautioncones on Feb 13, 2013, 1:49:27 AM
"
He has a reduced mana gem for the auras to fit them into his mana pool, which he doesn't use other than to reserve for the auras.

This is the most intriguing stuff for me, he spam spells with like 40 free mana (all the rest being reserved), and you can't even see it go down when he cast. He also have very low max mana for a caster, around 500, and if this build is the correct one, because i don't think he like to share his builds; but assuming it's correct, he don't even have mana cost reduction passive. I don't understand how it is even possible, is reduce mana gem that effective that it let you cast spell without mana? i find it hard to believe.
Even though stun threshold is nerfed this patch I still stunlock merciless merveil and brutus since I have not even reached the 75% "limit" . My gear is pretty crappy or next to worthless so if any1 wants an OP build you can just go with my stunlock marauder. When comparing my marauder to my pulse whitch my marauder practically flies through the content and is only stopped be either masses of phased cobra shots or immune to stun elites:) The only deaths I've had really is lag-related.
"
Halagaz wrote:
"
He has a reduced mana gem for the auras to fit them into his mana pool, which he doesn't use other than to reserve for the auras.

This is the most intriguing stuff for me, he spam spells with like 40 free mana (all the rest being reserved), and you can't even see it go down when he cast. He also have very low max mana for a caster, around 500, and if this build is the correct one, because i don't think he like to share his builds; but assuming it's correct, he don't even have mana cost reduction passive. I don't understand how it is even possible, is reduce mana gem that effective that it let you cast spell without mana? i find it hard to believe.

Did you even read the thread? He uses a Blood Magic support gem so he's not using mana for his spells at all.
so should i just not get static blows and other lightning dmg and go full freeze?

cus late game its harder and harder to shock stack mobs, so why bother?
PM me in the forum if i win
Last edited by Hostick on Feb 13, 2013, 6:01:17 AM
"
Oats_PT wrote:
"
Drunner wrote:
"
Oats_PT wrote:
OK can anyone tell me why he got acceleration? thats an attack speed node not cast speed node.

Because it links to Projectile Damage nodes.

That makes no sense to me. I am still not understanding this. how does an attack speed which does not effect FP cast speed at all have to projectile damage nodes? can anyone else explain this to me? what am I not getting here? or is everyone else as clueless as I am? or did kripp simply make a mistake?

Look to the LEFT of the Acceleration Node. There are 3 projectile damage nodes that he is reaching.

Those directly affect FP because FP is a projectile.

Ohhhhh now that makes sense. Thank you for the answer. However If he was going for those projectile damage nodes wouldn't it be better to get 2 elemental damage nodes on the top and 2 projectile on the bottom? thats more dps than going through Acceleration.
like so
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEC_gSzDH0OSBB_EZYUTRXnFm8ZLhmFGjgabBzcJDwkqiaVJ6kn7Sj6KS4pTzbpOtg9_ELDRnFJO0lRTdhQUFRJVUtVxlhjWfNabV3yXz9mT2e9bXtwUnDVcn5zs3y4f8aBSYFvgpuIQow2jHaMz45kj0aQVZMnlSCboZ2jna6ePKIApwinXKeErKqyOLQMtvq4k7ndvJ_AGsBRwcXGnsbYz2XQ0NQZ1I_VT95334TjauOE45_kIudS6-7sOO5v7w7wH_Br8NnyHfIv893z6vZI96b8q_v1tDjW0dIZ

hard to see that it was an oversight by him because kripp loves min max right?
Last edited by Oats_PT on Feb 13, 2013, 10:46:16 AM
his build is already maxed out in efficiency, so if he didn't take something then it's not optimal, and he can get more, ultimately.
PM me in the forum if i win
Last edited by Hostick on Feb 13, 2013, 10:51:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info