I name act 5....

"The rolling over and going back to sleep after hitting snooze."
Its only 9 minutes long though but so is act 6, 7, 8 & 9. The horror...
SOTWGUILD.COM
Act 5 will come in

Path of Exile 3.0 "Torment"

(after a two week long countdown to a 6-8 weeks beta)
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Can't wait for the Countdown to the beta where you test the Invite Timer for the actual beta.
Praise our Lord 10101111001011
Act V is going to be The Nightmare or something along those lines. I don't see how we can possibly avoid entering The Void that is where all these hellish things come from, and from a Lore perspective it has been mentioned numerous times. Or maybe The Nightmare erupts onto Wraeclast? The Plains would be a perfect spot to put a massive Hellspike, or ten. ;)

I've also dubbed Closed Beta 2 "The Dream" because calling it Closed Beta can lead to confusion, none of it is real (doesn't carry over after release), and it fits with The Awakening.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on Apr 22, 2015, 9:16:04 PM
"
Felix35071 wrote:

I've also dubbed Closed Beta 2 "The Dream" because calling it Closed Beta can lead to confusion, none of it is real (doesn't carry over after release), and fits with The Awakening.

This...I like.
/signed a (1st) Closed Beta supporter ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Apr 22, 2015, 6:55:09 PM
Act 5:The Bexination of Doom
There will be a 'The Island' counter when Act IV releases that start putting people in Act V beta for 2 years. 1 every hour x24 x365 x2 = 17520 people in that beta. Yet I'd love to see them drop in the live game with rarity of 1 per hour global. Would make things more interesting, the game within the game... Everytime you don't pick a wisdom scroll your entropy drops.
Last edited by leto2626 on Apr 22, 2015, 7:30:48 PM
I'm betting act 5 will take place, at least in part, on the Yastiri plains and in Maraketh.
Act V

"closed beta, the third coming"

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info