I name act 5....

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"The rolling over and going back to sleep after hitting snooze."

I don't think you've covered it all...

"Bladder's busting, might as well go and pee, grab a mouthful of juice from the fridge on the way back, kick the dog of the bed, retrieve quilt/doona from misses-side of the bed, settle back in snuggly, re-kick the dog off the bed, hit snooze, fart, waft it up to sniff the quality, smile in the dark b/c the quality was excellent, drift off peacefully whilst the misses starts to stir as she sniffs the air with a screwed-up-about-to-spew facial expression."
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Darkfyre wrote:
I'm betting act 5 will take place, at least in part, on the Yastiri plains and in Maraketh.

That's basically what I think. The plains are a wide open space, perfect for the entryway to Hell itself. Basically some ritualists would open a gate to The Nightmare, and it would start pouring through, consuming and corrupting Wraeclast. Black, fleshy towers would sprout up across the plains, and the closer you got to the Gate the more disturbing things would become.

Almost every area in Act V (from this idea) would have four methods of entry/exit. It'd be huge, and open, and disturbing. Act IV seems to be more closed and directed, with dense content. They'd be a perfect combination. :S
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"The rolling over and going back to sleep after hitting snooze."

I don't think you've covered it all...

"Bladder's busting, might as well go and pee, grab a mouthful of juice from the fridge on the way back, kick the dog of the bed, retrieve quilt/doona from misses-side of the bed, settle back in snuggly, re-kick the dog off the bed, hit snooze, fart, waft it up to sniff the quality, smile in the dark b/c the quality was excellent, drift off peacefully whilst the misses starts to stir as she sniffs the air with a screwed-up-about-to-spew facial expression."

+100
I name this act RIP in pepperoni. The Pepperoni paragon.

The field of battle will be littered with corpses decorated in jewel adorned armors. The sacred sacraments of builds doomed into the bowels of abeyance.

Here comes the sacred darkness. The anticipated ending to struggle. Just give up and let it slip away. Reroll. You can't make it with that spec. That build. That gear. Rip. Rip in peace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info