New player, just wanted to introduce myself

Welcome!! Amazing time to get into this great game too, we have a new expansion right around the corner!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Hi, I'm new coming from games like grim dawn and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Anyone starting a new character today or tonight and want to play?

Welcome overboard exile!

If you press "S" in the game the public party panel comes up. You may see someone playing at your approximate level and you can just join them. Or you create your own public party for people to join.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Hello! Have fun on your adventures, may the RNG be with you :)
Welcome!

Please take video reaction when you fight Kole :)
Welcome.

I suggest you to spent some time on YT checking different play styles, and choose the one that you like. Than you can post it here, and we can show you some forum threads that you can follow in your first build.

Wish you luck in this awesome game!

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
you are going to like this game. You may even grow to love this game. If you like forums you will have plenty to say about this game, and we all welcome your input.

If you have any trouble pm me, I can give you the best hat in the game for people starting out. Try on your own first though, it's much more fun that way.
Welcome to Off Topic. Not sure why this thread got moved, but we have fun here too.

But Game Play discussion or one of the character sub forums is a great place to learn some basics. Or jump right in a make the same mistakes that most of us did, but love the game anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info