New player, just wanted to introduce myself

Hi, I'm new coming from games like grim dawn and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Anyone starting a new character today or tonight and want to play?
Welcome! You should sign up for the beta that is currently underway. Test it out if you get in and give feedback on the game from a totaly new player persepctive. So GGG knows how to keep you here!
Just jump in and play. Anything you learn about the game is likely to change in a couple months anyway. Play to develop a working knowledge as to how the game works... but don't invest a lot of effort into specializing.
Welcome! Just start a character and go for it. Usually people first builds are doomed, so good luck!~
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Welcome to the best Arpg game on market =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Hi, I'm new coming from games like grim dawn and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Anyone starting a new character today or tonight and want to play?

Hi Everlasting_Gobstopper,

Welcome to Wraeclast!

We hope you enjoy your stay!
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"This world is an illusion, Exile."
Welcome to Wraeclast, Exile.

Welcome to Path of Exile!
Welcome ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info